Ping An's treasures 1

- These are the items of the first batch , remember they are sold in batches. This is the first batch items ,they contain a Fulushou Jade Buddha state the size of a fist used to absorb energy, A bag of seeds surely ancient times tree species,this box of golden needles and this bunches of cultivation and apothecary scrolls, almost forgot these medical encyclopedia. The bid starts at 10 million gold coins.
Yao Shen: Twenty million gold coins.
- Who says better.
Nalan Feng: 30 Million gold coins.
Beichen Mu: 40 million gold coins and a yellow crystal stone.
People were shocked this was a battle with these powers. They the common people don't dare.
Bai Fu rong : Humph ! 60 million and two green stones.
Yao Shen sighed definitely there was no face for him.
Yao Shen: 100 million gold coins 3 green stones and a purple stone !
Hay Lin jolted out of surprise,it was too much.! But Yao family dare play with them ? In your dreams.
After the three counts ,all belonged to the Yao side. The others clenched their teeth.
Yao Shen: I won't intervene in anything else.
The rest of the auction continued,with other special items like the exorcisms and divining scrolls, spells,elixirs , pills and even a green jade bed.
Yao Shen and Hay Lin observed yawning from time to time. The auction finished around six pm people went away with joy even without having a chance to grab a treasure,this was enough to amaze them. Yao Shen carefully made preparations in case while he had to carry the sleeping Hay Lin.
Yao Shen: Hah~ tomorrow you will have studying, I hope you have made your homeworks. I know you will be a big person.
When they arrived at the residence,he woke her up and left her in Qi Yun's care. Him too exhausted went to sleep.

The tomorrow morning first thing she saw was a pair of green eyes. Jing hua closed her mouth .
Jing hua: Miss calm down, I didn't meant to frighten you.
Hay Lin looked the later darkly with a chill in her eyes.
Jing hua: Sorry Miss.
He looked so aggrieved that she became soft.
Hay Lin : Don't do this again ok....Qi Yun!
Benimaru: The ancestor will surely ask for you to have your share in secret.

Qi Yun entered with Yu mi carrying toiletries. Hay Lin entered the hibiscus perfumed and foaming water. Hay Lin had so many toiletries which could refill immediately so she distributed to her servants some of it in porcelain bottle,now they were the freshest among the servants making them to be envied .
While washing Hay Lin hair Yu mi curiousity perked up and she could no more resist .
Yu mi : Miss ,how was your previous day ?
Hay Lin: Amazing, I saw so many treasures at the auction,believe me it worth it.
Yu mi : Really, I wish I could be there.
Qi Yun: Miss ,you look amazing when you smile.
Qi Yun liked this Missy of hers so much.
Qi Yun: Miss today again ,you will eat in the principal hall.
Hay Lin: I know about that . Qi Yun, Yu mi ? You guys and the others can you arrange the garden, I want a transparent glass glass dome over it of pale green colour with doors to enter.
Yu mi : Yes miss ,it will be done.
Qi Yun: Certainly.
She also told some details before getting dressed in a pink flowing skirt with peonies embroidered on the rims of the skirt,a white belt and the top was a dark blue cheongsam style with gun shot collar and short sleeves,her hair in two Indian braids. Before Qi Yun accompanied her to the principal hall as usual Hay Lin greets before seating at the other side and as usual smiling.
Yao Shen slightly coughed to attract everybody's attention.
Yao Shen: Today is a celebration day ,in a four days time Aotian and aoqiong are going respectively to learn and cultivate,boys you are the hope of the family work hard and show that you are powerful, remember this world is treacherous,it is the law of the strong, don't let anyone bully You,beware of girls ,be wise,if you have a problem just come to us and do your best to honour thus family.
Hay Lin's heart throbbed ,she will no more play with them? They will be grown ups when coming back. She lowered her head,she didn't wanted to stay away from them..but....
' Maybe it is the best solution, it's my fault if they all died'
Aotian: Ming'er don't worry Big brother will come back and I will be strong enough to protect you .
Aoqiong: I too, I promise it, believe me.
She didn't even knew that she was shedding tears.
Hay Lin: I know but I will miss you. It will be boring though.
She forced out a smile .
Yao Shen: The family will dash you some items to help you and keep them secret.
The two boys cupped their hands and bowed in respect while thanking.

Yao Shen: Second reason for celebrating is because we have the spiritual gathering pearl,it is in our hidden lake behind the mountain.
Everyone was stupefied except the ancestor descendents duo. Their cultivation and purification will rise by bounds and leaps,who could stand against them
Yao Shen: I don't want this to be known like for the celestial cup. No provocation and stay on your guards stay like normal as usual.
Yao Bai: We understand.
Yao Shen: A bottle will be sent to each and everyone's courtyard. Secondly,the treasures taken had cultivation scrolls and other which have been distributed.
Everybody was excited , there was air of joy in the air as people ate,the meal finished and everybody separated.
As for the three kids of the family they had a physical training session with elder Bai before separating. Hay Lin went back to her courtyard to freshen up for the lessons of today.
Hay Lin: Girls ,my program.
Green: Uhm miss,you have drawing , calligraphy,history, geography,flute and needle embroidery work.
Damn it was long and boring,when she heard embroidery an idea came to her head.
So the day passed as she applied herself her teachers praised her. So needle embroidery work came,an old woman was there for that. They had to sew a handkerchief and a dress. Only a problem our Hay Lin knows all of that.
So the day ended and Hay Lin decided to pass to her courtyard,she will eat dinner. As she entered she saw a table filled with scrolls,the Buddha statue and the grains.
Qi Yun: Miss will you examine them now.?
Hay Lin: Dinner first.
Ren chai : Miss,this one has already made all ready .
Hay Lin: Ok.
She started eating with relish ,it was Ren Chai cooking the best meals,she knew the later wanted to be a cook but she had to sell her self to save her mom.
They set all back and Hay Lin was in her room with her gifts ready to examine them.
For safety she entered her space and looked at the pile. Jing hua wanted to rush over.
Benimaru: Are you the child of luck, let's check, empress Azure dragon it's time to loot.!
Kyra came out as fast as a hurricane with excitement.