Information ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🆕

So in case of confusion.
There are ten families
Four kingdoms,three palaces,two palace hall and one city.
Also one sacred domain ,on which none governs. Zu city connected to other continents.

Four kingdoms : Nangong, Anye,ouyang and Nalan.
Three palaces: Bai, Lan and Yao
Two palace hall: Beichen,hao
Then purgatory city.

Elements:
Common : Fire,water,air,earth
Rare : Plant, lightening,ice, snow
Legendary : Space,dimension,time, psychic,spiritual,music plenty others.
Divine: Light, darkness and creation.
Unfortunately rare are those who have the rare ,legendary and those who had the divine can be counted with fingers and few know about that.

Rank power.
Divided : Low,high, middle and peak.
Rank 1 - Rank 9: Mortal realm
Rank 10 : Earth realm.
Mundane realm :The stairs
Control of mental strength,eternal youth, senses awakening, knowledge of spirituality.
Martial commander
General warrior.
Saint warrior
Martial warrior king.
Monarch
Mystic circle

Immortal (Xantian ) realm : nine Gates
Celestial king
The Sage king
Emperor sage
Guardian
Divine realm
Overlord
Supreme overlord
Void lord
Dao

Appothecary: Low,high,mid and peak.
Apprentice
Intermediate
Senior
Elite
Honorary
Master
Grandmaster
Emperor
Sage
Miracle healer
Divine (resurrection)
Techniques grade
Yellow, mortal, earth,mundane,heavenly
Weapon
Mortal, earthly,mundane, celestial, divine

The names of the families and some ideas were gotten from other xianxia books.
How ever the rest is my imagination.
The character was named Hay Lin on behalf to the wind witch from W.I.T.C.H .
She's my favourite as she's easygoing girl ,light and patient character.
I added a Wendy marvel from fairytail character traits.
As for her relationship with Yao Shen, I was inspired by the relationship between Soma Yukihira and his father coupled with many others.

For the first chapter ' Doctor Elise , the royal lady with a lamp' was an inspiration. With the fact of the two having always being remorseful for the fact of being the cause of their families downfall. Trying to save as much lives to atone for those they mercilessly killed.

She was already an apothecary before death and transmigration. I just added the path of being a skilled doctor and physician together coupled with some abilities as acupuncture, I myself added.

She's also an alchemist to make elixirs even though they are extinct,the cultivation technique she practices consists of absorbing in the dantian,the heart,the lungs,the head and the tendons ,so she has to refill 3 X 5 times. But very efficient.

You will see some super hero like theme in it.
Feng Yu at the beginning was a character doomed for death as she was treated as the ugly duckling. I changed my mind and decided to give her a role next to our protagonist making her a key role.
Her appearance was copied from Noelle Silva from Black Clover that I fancy a lot. How ever the character traits although still copied from Noelle Silva,was added a little bit a Cherria blendy and Kushina Uzumaki hot temper.

She and Hay Lin are eternal friends for life.

Feng Luo is having the same character as Nozel silva but with an appearance similar to Byakuya Kuchini ,fond of cleanliness and a tsundere. His attacks are described ' as beautiful yet as dangerous like a rose with thorns '

Yao Shen and Yao Shan were inspired by Sage and Hakurei (Saint seiya the lost canvas). They are like ying and yang.
Yao Shen has the same character traits as Dohko of. Libra,cheerful and encourages students with a touch of Shaka's poise and aiolos character. A siscon too.

Yao Shan is more cold like beauty always on her guard, she's less expressive than her brother,more of a loner and proud much to her twin brother's demise, she's very rebel and badass ready to kick anybody who messes up with her family. Inspired physically character from Soiphone but with longer hairs, character traits of manigoldo along side ikki and Milo.