Chapter 3

(A/N: When I write something like this, people are speaking English instead of Japanese)

The next day [UA principal office]

"Good morning Dekiru-san," the principal of UA greeted his guest.

Izuku laughed. "There is no need to be so formal, Iida."

He looked at his long-time friend. Iida had grown into a tall, lean, handsome man, still wearing the same glasses.

But when Izuku saw Iida's hair, he was surprised. There were streaks of grey hair between all the blue.

It seems like being the principal causes a lot of stress. Izuku thought.

"How are things going in Tokyo?" Iida asked.

"Good, good. The crime rate has dropped by seven percent in the last three months. How is your life as a principal treating you?"

Iida sighed. "Stressful. Especially the last two years, with all the new regulations. But enough of all of this. I heard from Bakugou that you wanted to be a teacher because of the kid that's getting enrolled?"

Izuku nodded. "Yeah. After talking it over with Uraraka, we decided to do it. I have to say I am starting to get rather interested in the kid. Have you met him?"

"No," Iida replied. "I know that he's seventeen, that his father works at Kaminari's Agency as a secretary, and that he is good friends with Kaminari's and Jiro's daughter, but that's all the information that has been provided to me."

"Realy? Maybe I will drop by Kaminari and Jiro later then. But do you have a spot open for me?"

Iida nodded. "Of course. We always have a spot open for you. We will also take care of living arrangements nearby."

"Good. If you don't mind, I was planning on dropping by Eri later. Is she in today?"

Iida shook his head. "No. She's on vacation with Kota to Europe. She'll be back when the school year starts."

"Shame. Well, it can't always go the way I want, even if I'm the No.1 Hero." Izuku joked.

The conversation continued with the two catching up and talking about trivial things.

An hour later, Izuku said goodbye to Iida and left UA, heading for the Chargebolt Agency.

When he arrived, he noticed a girl walking out, waving at someone inside.

As she turned around and saw Midoriya, her eyes went wide.

"You're Dekiru!" She exclaimed.

Izuku laughed and nodded.

He took a good look at the girl. She had blonde hair with a couple of purple streaks, a petite figure, and earphone jacks hanging from her earlobes.

"You must be the daughter of Denki and Kyouka. Asuna, right?"

The girl nodded. "Are you here to see my father?" she asked the No.1 hero.

He nodded. "I'm here to talk about a friend of yours, actually."

Asuna's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Realy? Well, My father isn't here at the moment. He just went on patrol. But maybe I can help you. Who did you want to talk about?"

"Alexander Jack Locke."

Izuku then went ahead to explain the situation with Alex enrolling into UA.

"Oh. I see. Would you mind if we walk and talk? I was heading home, and it's going to rain soon."