Chapter 3

* nice to see you *

Later on (After School)
I get home and go straight to my room. I pull out my math book, and work on my homework until I get a call from Savannah . I answer B: Maddy I:Savannah
"Hello"
"Hey what's up?"
"doing my math homework"
"Gross. Come to a party with meee"
"Who's is it?"
"Um Brody's"
"No thanks."
"Pleaseee. You don't have to stay that long. I just want you there with mee"
"Fine"
I hang up the phone. Savannah texts me
be there at 6:) love you bestie
I finish up my homework and get ready for the party. I used to have the biggest crush on Brody . He was class president last year and captain of the soccer team . So last year when he hosted a party for winning the state championship for soccer . Savannah dragged me along to go. Let's say we played truth or dare. We ended up kissing . After that I thought I should tell him how I felt, and I did . I was dumb enough he'd feel the same way. He laughed at me and said "he'd never date someone like me" . I was a laughing stalk for 2 months after that . I've hated him ever since .
****
I look into my mirror. I picked out a short strapless black dress with sparkles. I shove on red pumps . Hair curled and mascara . I leave and head to his house .
***
When I get there . I text Savannah
I'm here .
A second later . I feel someone hug me from behind and then laughing knowing it's Savannah . She let's go. I see she's wearing a short strapless red dress with white roses on the bottom with her hair straightened. She links my arm and we head inside.
****
Hour later.
Savannah had went to play truth or dare with a bunch of people so I go and get a drink when I feel a presence behind me. I turn around to see Brody. He's black hair is geled up . And he's wearing tan khakis and a long sleeve blue shirt. He looks good . Wait what am I saying ? "Nice to see you here again Maddy" he smirks . I roll my eyes "I only came here because Savannah wanted me too" "well she ain't with you now huh?" He laughs "fuck off. Why don't you throw yourself at the other girls here?." He checks me out "ouch. Says the girl who was in love with me" "was. Not anymore you are just a big headed douche bag" he drinks from his cup before "wow. Can I mention you look smoking tonight?" I flick him off "no. Can't say you look good." He puts his hand over his heart "woah. Damn babe. That hurt. I know you still like me. So why don't we just dance for a little bit and maybe I can do this?" He leans in to kiss me. But I step on his foot "I've moved on jerk. You hurt me badly last year or don't you remember . You laughed in my fucking face after I told you I liked you alot . You think I forgive you for that . Even worse you made me a laughing stalk for 2 months straight. I could never forgive someone like you for that . I've found someone new . Alright so fuck some other hoe here I'm leaving" I begin to leave but he stops me "found someone new my ass. No one could ever like you" in that second my phone buzzes it's a text from Jack . Thank god.
Still wanna Skype cutie ? :) .
I show Brody the text "see I found someone you heartless asshole" I slap him and leave the party .
***
Back at home. I take off some of my mascara and put on a white t shirt and some yoga pants . I grab my laptop out and turn on Skype . I text Jack
Yes :) I'll Skype you now
Jack : okay :)
I add him as a friend and then call him .
It rings about 3 times before I see his face. It looks all wet he must of just gotten out of the shower . He's wearing a black tank top and he's sitting on his bed . He smiles at me
"Nice to finally meet you" he smirks I laugh "same here" he smiles "can I be honest?" I nod "of course" "I'm nervous" he says . I give him a confused face "whys that ?" He smiles "well I was all confident . But when your face popped up . I got nervous and now I don't wanna make a fool out of myself talking to a gorgeous girl like you" I blush "you think I'm gorgeous?" I say and point to myself . He nods "yes you break my 1 to 10 scale." I smile "thanks. You are pretty cute too" I wink causing him to laugh. "Thank you . So how's your night so far ?" He asks . I roll my eyes "bad until now" "whys that ?" He asks . I sigh "I went to a party with my best friend tonight cause she had no one else, and it ended up being at this guy's house who I had a crush on last year but he hurt my feelings and made a laughing stalk for 2 months straight from a party he had last year . And Savannah left me tonight and he was just being an ass to me so I left" he sighs "well he's an asshole for not liking you . He must be blind. Because I'm talking to a beautiful person inside and out . If I was there I'd make him regret everything he did to you " I smile "thank you. I slapped him and told him off so I'm somewhat happy" he laughs "good. I would've kicked his ass. And kiss the fuck out of you to show him he missed out" I blush "you are too sweet" I say. He shrugs "it's just me. But thanks I hope one day we can meet in person. Just out of curiosity. How tall are you?" I see him smirk "I'm 5'5" he smiles "well then I know what I'm gonna do the first time I meet you in person short stuff" I pout "hey being short isn't my fault okay" he laughs "I think it's cute that your short. Cause I'm tall" I smile "well its almost 8 here and I have school tomorrow. So I need to head to bed" "alright. I'll text you tomorrow night" he blows me a kiss and I catch it "goofball. Night Gilinsky" he smirks "that's why we are friends . Goodnight cutie" he winks and I end the call . Shut down my laptop and lay in bed.

Am I falling for him?...