Chapter 14

*the first date*
-morning-.
I wake up around 11. To see a note left in my bed by Savannah
Out shopping with my aunt :p.
I won't be back til dinner. So I picked out an outfit for your date with Jack today ;) it's in the bathroom . You're welcome and can't wait to hear the details after . Love you _ Savannah :)
I smile . I get out of bed, open the door to the bathroom to see a stunning one shoulder red dress that sparkles in a plastic bag. I stare at in awe. Savannah went all out. I open it up and try it on. It hits my curves dead on . I think I'm in love .
****
After putting the dress back. I rush to grab my phone and text Savannah .
Me: in love with the dress . Thank you and see you tonight :) . Love ya !.
I put my phone down and get ready .
***
-3-
When 3 hits. I'm standing at the front door in my dress , with my hair curled. I found some black wedges in my suitcase and put them on. I'm fixing my make up when the doorbell rings. I causal open it to see Jack there in tan khakis and a navy blue button down shirt. He looks at me after he checks me out from head to toe.
***
"Holy shit" is the first thing that comes from his mouth. I smile "you clean up nice" I say sarcastically . That makes him pull me close to him not leaving any room "I could say the same. But you look absolutely stunning Maddy" I peck his lips "thanks. So let's get this thing started" Jack wraps his arm around my waist and leads me outside to his car. Opening the door for me I slide in and wait for him to slip into the drivers side before we head off.
***
During the car ride. I look at our intertwined hands and smile "so where exactly are we going ?" He smiles "it's a surprise" I laugh "oh joy" I sit back close my eyes and listen to the radio silently playing.
***
20 minutes later.
I feel someone say "we're here" I open my eyes to see Jack staring at me. I smile "hi" he chuckles "hey. We are here babe" . Did he just call me babe . Que the butterflies. I step outside and realize where we are right away .
It's his special place. It's lit up with candles and there's a picnic set up for two.
****
He takes my hand and we walk up the hill "I'm sorry it's not the perfect first date. All five star restaurants in town were booked and me being dumb didn't make us a reservation in time . I had to settle with something causal . And I thought why not bring you here cause it's my special spot and maybe one day it can be ours. Gosh I sound so corny right now . I'm ruining the moment " I look at him "you aren't ruining everything . I wouldn't care to eat in some five star restuarant . This right here is perfect for me. We have the beach, candles and a picnic. Plus I have you as my date. I think that's good enough for me" he smiles before kissing me "this is why I like you . Thank you for agreeing to go out with me. Even tho I was stupid on how I kept my feelings from you like that" "stop saying sorry . We are here now and that's all that counts. Now let's eat I'm starving " we both laugh and chow down on some food .
*****
After the picnic .
We talk about random stuff and our life's . Which was amazing. He is a very open book about everything.