Chapter 5

* I have news. Good or bad ?*

-2 weeks later-.
Everything has mostly gone back to normal . After what Nicole commented on Brody's status . He hasn't said a word about me, and no one has been talking about me when I pass by in the hallways. That's one plus and the other plus, Nicole has been really nice to me. Which I find odd. Yeah I understand about the whole Brody thing, but she didn't have to be nice . But I'm thankful that she doesn't hate me, or won't keep bugging me about Brody .
***
Also I've grown a really strong friendship with Jack. He is so hilarious. I mean I knew most things about him, since I'm a fan. But the days I get to talk to him over Skype or just text. Makes my days great . Right now he's in new york. Which I'm jealous of. And there's a Magacon convention going on and he's singing.
He's also been trying to get me to visit him, which I really wish I could but I don't have the money for a ticket to fly out to Nebraska.
*****
If I could I would. But it makes him sad that I keep saying no.
**
Now.
It's a Friday, after school.
(At home)
I'm relaxing and watching Netflix movies when I get a text from Savannah.
Savannah: I have news
When there's news, with Sammy most of it is bad. But we will see how this goes I guesss.
Me: good or bad ?
Savannah: good this time .
Me: alright so what is it ?
Savannah: haha well after graduation, my parents are making me stay in Nebraska with my aunt which is dumb :/ but I asked if you could come along . Since Jack lives there ;) so you in :) ?
Me: heck yeah I'm in. Haha
Savannah: sweet lol:) I'll tell my parents . Byee
Me: bye (:
Just then I get an incoming skype call from Jack. I answer it I see him sitting with Jack J. He smiles "hey" I wave "Hello . How's new York?" I ask. He shrugs "it's been alright" I nod. Jack J smiles "hi Maddy" "hi Jack" Jack G pushes him "why don't you go and take a shower you smell?" Jack J laughs "loser. I'll leave you guys alone. Bye maddy" I smile "bye".
***
Jack J leaves. Jack G looks at me "I didn't wanna embarrass myself with him there when I say, that I've missed talking to you" I blush "same here. I have good news to tell you tho" I smile. He laughs "hold on. Can I say you look adorable when you get happy and smile" I giggle "stoppp." He smirks "can't help it. But continue on what you were gonna say" I nod "well I graduate in a month, and my best friend Savannah is being forced to stay the summer with her Aunt, and she wants me to come with . And guess where she lives?" He laughs "where?" "Nebraska" . He's eyes go wide and that is super cute. I laugh "you still there Jack?" He nods "sorry. Yeah are you serious?" I nod "yes I am." He smiles "that's awesome. I'll be home all June and most of July. I leave the 25th of July for 2 weeks to Cali. If you wanna join me?" I smile "maybe. But we can actually meet in person" he smirks "can't wait. But I need to go, my computers about to die and I need to be up at 8am tomorrow for some signing . But I'll Ttyl night cutie" he winks . I wave "night Gilinsky " I end the call.
**********
Next Day . (After School)

Mall.
I've been shopping with Savannah for like an hour and and half because she has some party she wants to go to tonight . Being a friday, and I finished most of my homework. I'm helping her out and finding an outfit and stuff for this summer .
**
We are just leaving Rue 21 when I see Brody, his friends . Along with Nicole and all her friends . Wonderful.
We start walking away, when I hear one of the jocks yell out "since Brody can't tap that . Can i?" I turn around to see them all laughing. I begin walking towards them but Savannah tugs me arm "they aren't worth it"
I sigh "I know but this needs to stop" I push her off and walk up to the jock "why don't you fuck off and screw yourself douche ?" He smirks "you are so naive. No wonder Brody didn't want you" I roll my eyes "I don't care about him. You have nothing better to do with your life than harass others . Just move on and leave me alone"
**
Just then Nicole steps up beside me "leave her be Tony. Brody's been warned and he's backed off. Does my dad need to know what went down today?" He laughs "I'm not on school property he can't do shit" Nicole smirks "oh but he can. I'm his daughter." I hear him gulp "whatever" "that's what I thought now run along" they all scurry off and leave.
***
Nicole looks at me "thanks" I say . She nods "your welcome . See you around" she smiles and walks off with her friends . I find Savannah waiting for me and I catch up to her "hey sorry" she shrugs "it's cool. Most likely I would've done the same thing" I laugh "yes you really would've" "most guys are douche bags and need to learn a lesson or two" "agreed. Except for Jack" I quickly cover my mouth . Savannah smirks "you are in love with Jack aren't you?" I shake my head "of course not" she pokes me "admit it" I sigh and blush "fine I am" she giggles "I knew it".

Yup I'm in love with Jack Gilinsky . And he has no idea .