Chapter 6

*a week until I get to meet you face to face*

-3 weeks later-
I have just 3 more days of high school left, and then 4 more days til I fly out with Savannah to Nebraska to stay with her Aunt for the whole summer.
It also means a week until I get to meet Jack in person and I couldn't be any happier .
*****
Now.
I'm sitting at a bench outside the school waiting for Savannah to finish up with her last class. I groan and put my head down before I hear someone say my name. I look up to see Brody sitting across from me. I roll my eyes "what do you want?" I ask . He sighs "to say I'm sorry face to face about everything". I nod "ok. So why now?" He scratches his neck "I was trying to find the right time, because I suck at this. I don't care that I hurt people's feelings, or even say I'm sorry but when you called me out at my party, and slapped me. It was kind of a wake up call. Like what am I doing. But being me I made it worse with the Facebook status. So when I saw Nicole's comment I freaked I didn't wanna get in trouble. Especially when I still love her. So I stopped. But my friend didn't at the mall and I'm really sorry about him . I just hope we can push all of this away and get along. If not I'm cool with that and I'll leave you alone" I nod "you're forgiven. Yeah we can be civil but just not friends for a while with everything that happened. And second if you love Nicole tell her you still do. Don't wait around cause you'll loose her if you don't say anything" he nods "your right . Thank you" he shakes my hand before getting up and leaving .
***
After that I see Savannah walk out "what was that about?" She asks "long story short. He apologized for everything" she nods "that's cool" "yep now let's go get some pizza I'm starving" we rush off and head down to the pizza joint.
***
After eating .
I say bye to Savannah since she has to go home since her parents are making her, so she can study for finals next week . Since we are almost done with school. Thank goodness. So I get home crack open my books and study for the next 3 hours .
**
8
I'm finished studying and about to turn off my computer from writing notes down when I see a skype call from Jack coming in. I smile and answer it to see him sitting there with a white beater on and a black snap back he smiles at me "hey" . I wave at him "hey what's up ?" He sighs "not much just got back in from partying with the boys after our meet and greet". I nod "cool how was the party?" He shrugs "alright . It would've been better with you there" my heart flutters. I blush "really why's that?" He chuckles "because I looked stupid, I literally had water and just talked to some people and ended watching someone chug a whole keg. And then left" I smile "well I'm touched" he smiles "I'm glad. I just can't wait to meet you face to face in a week" I nod "it's unreal. To think I'd ever talk to you" I say . He nods "same but I should let you get some sleep. I'll text you tomorrow night cutie" I blush "Night Gilinsky" he blows me a kiss. And I laugh before ending the call. Falling back into my bed and smiling .
Just one more week .