Chapter 4

* I don't belive you*

At School (next day)

I walk in wearing my favorite romper that Savannah got me for my 17th birthday last year . I head to my locker to see her standing there . As soon as she sees me she's grabs my arm "I heard what happened at the party I'm so sorry" "it's okay" she sighs "ok cool. But on the other note. Brody has been going around saying you still like him, and your covering it up by using some fake guy. Meaning Jack." I roll my eyes "really?" She nods "yep. And ms. Barbie queen Nicole has been looking for you " I groan "she can never understand I don't want Brody anymore".
***
See back when I liked Brody . He was dating Nicole Smith. Her Dad owned the school, so she got away with everything basically. Got to be cheer captain, volleyball captain for the school and got crowned prom Queen last year and most likely will this year. They dated for almost a year . Until Nicole cheated and ever since has been trying to win him back . Once she found out I liked him last year. She's been after me. It's stupid .
****
"Well she's dumb" I nod. I close my locker and head to class .
***
After School.
I head out of school and text Jack when I bump into someone . I look up to see Nicole . Oh great. I sigh "yes Nicole" she rolls her eyes "I heard you are pretending to use some fake guy to cover up that you still want my man Brody" I laugh "well isn't that funny. I don't want Brody I have someone else I want okay" she smirks "I don't belive you for one second." I get into her face "you think if Brody liked me back we would go out . No so I don't want to continue chasing after someone who doesn't feel the same way. Especially after he hurt me last year and made me a laughing stalk. Do you seriously think I'd like someone after that?. Only reason I went to his party last night was for Savannah my best friend . He talked to me and I turned him down. I've found someone better if you don't believe me whatever . Go after Brody, he's nothing to me. Now leave me alone" I push past her and get into my car and head home .
****
I finish my homework and go onto Facebook . To see a post from Brody . Yes I am friends with him.
Brody Jenson : shout out to the girl who likes to use a "fake guy" to cover up that she still likes me. I give you a round of applause Maddy
It's got 93 likes & 8 comments . But the one comment catches my eye from Nicole .
Nicole Smith: shut up Brody . We all know you are just looking for attention, I thought chasing after you after we broke up was a good thing but you know I'm glad I cheated on you . You are just some scum bag low life that picks on people. So go fuck yourself . Stop harassing Maddy & making up lies before my dad gets involved. And if he does you can kiss that scholarship right out the window douche bag . Byee
Wow. She stuck up for me. I see that her comment got 35 likes. I decide to comment .
Maddy Rose: thanks for having my back I really appreciate it :)
She likes my comment and I log out of Facebook .
I see I've got an incoming skype call from Jack.  I answer it . But I don't see him instead I see 2 guys. I reconizge them as Nash & Jack J.
I smile "Hello . You must be Nash & Jack J" they both nod. Nash says "Jacks in the shower so we took his computer. He wouldn't shut up about his new friend . Meaning you so we thought hey let's meet her" I laugh "well nice to meet you guys" "same . Jack was right you are pretty" Jack J says. I blush "well thank you" .
**
Just then I see Jack in just a towel walking into the room. Damn he looks good shirtless. He sees me and runs up "guys seriously. Have they embarrassed me that bad?" I smile "not that bad . Just a tad" he hits both of them upside the head "I'll call you back once I get changed" I nod and he ends the call.
*****
10 minutes go by before getting another Skype call. I answer it and it's Jack by himself . He looks so damn fine. I'm seriously falling for him. I wave "hi" he smiles "Hello beautiful" I blush "stop" he laughs "stop what?" "Making me blush" he smirks "can't help it. Sorry about my friends there idiots" "they were funny. But it's all good" he laughs "good what did they say?" "They wanted to meet the new friend that you couldn't shut up about . And that you were right about me being pretty" he shakes his head and laughs. He faces the screen again I see he's blushing "they are gonna die" "aww no. They are cool its okay. " I smile he nods "alright. So how was your day?" "Alright .you?" "Better that I'm talking to you now" "Aw shut up" we both laugh . I look at the time it's 9:30 "I should get going" "alright same. Hey I'm going to be leaving for Magacon tomorrow . So I won't be able to talk until Friday . Cause I'm gonna be crazy busy" I nod "have fun . It's been my dream to go to Magacon but I have no money " he pouts "damn. Cause then I could've finally met you in person . But one day we will for sure." I nod "promise ?" I ask. He blows me a kiss "promise . Night cutie talk to you Friday" "night Gilinsky" I wave then end the call and head to bed .