Chapter 9

*this is it*

Morning.
I feel someone nudging me. I groan slowly open my eyes to see Savannah smirking at me "we need to get you ready to meet Jack" I yawn "what time is it?" "10. We gotta leave in an hour. Now sit up I wanna do your hair" I sit up.
**
20 minutes later .
I hear Savannah say "done" I look in the mirror to see that my blonde hair has been beach curled "I love it." "Thanks" Savannah smiles . I rummage through my suit case. I slide on light blue high waisted shorts, a black crop top & over it a red flannel. I look to Savannah "yes or no?" She looks me up & down "yes. Put on your black sandals and you'll look complete" I smile and slide them on.
***
Savannah has changed into white denim shorts and a cute purple crop top with black shall.
We head downstairs we quickly eat some breakfast . When I feel my phone buzz. I see a notification on twitter from Jack. I follow him and get all his tweets. I read his latest
@jackgilinsky. Can't wait to meet a special girl today :)
I favorite it before I finish eating. Savannah grabs my arm "we gotta go. It's 11" I follow her getting into her Aunt's BMW. She backs out and we head to Magacon.
****
When we arrive . It's 11:45am we head inside and walk up to the guards blocking people from going any farther "names?" They ask "Maddy Rose & Savannah Miles" they look through the passes "here" they hand us our passes.  We put them around our necks before walking around .
****
12.
When it's 12. I feel my phone buzz . I see a text from Jack
Jack : hey you here ? :)
Me: yes :) where are you ?
Jack: getting ready to perform. Did you see the sign by the conference room ?
Me : lol no:p
Jack: come and watch me :)
I nudge Savannah who's gawking at a guy . "We need to find the conference room. That's where Jack is" "is he performing?" She asks. I nod we walk down a long hallway and start hearing girls screaming . Yep found it.
***
We finally get down and see a tiny conference room. That's where I see him. He's on a stool next to Jack J. With a guitar around him. Wearing a blue muscle tee and tan jeans. He looks hot. I smile and listen to him perform .
****
After he's done . He leaves backstage . I feel my phone buzz "is that Jack?" Savannah asks. I look "yes"
I read it
Jack: did you like my performance ?
Me: yes :) haha
Jack: thank you :) lol. Well come around to the back . I wanna meet you
Me: okay .
I walk with Savannah to where we came from . I feel really nervous. I turn the corner where he said to meet him. I stare at Savannah "this is it" she says "I know".
I grab my phone & see a text
Jack: I see you ;)
What ?. I turn around to see Jack leaning against the wall about 10 ft from me. Savannah pushes me "go I'll see you later". I walk towards him . Before I see him running to me, he gets really close before grabbing me and picking me up.
I scream and start laughing. He holds me close when he puts me down . He stares into my eyes . I smile
"Hi" he says "hey" I say. I can feel my legs shaking. "You are so much more gorgeous in person" I blush "thank you". He leads me into the conference room where he performed
"So how do you like Nebraska so far?" He asks . I shrug "good. Haven't really seen much of it yet." "True. I can't believe we are actually talking in person." I laugh "yeah it's crazy." "I agree. I'm happy you are here for the summer. So I can get to know you better" I nod "me too".
***
Just then I see Jack J & Nash come up to us. "Jack bro. We gotta basketball game going down and we need you" he clears his throat that's when they both look at me "hi." Nash smiles "are you maddy?" I nod at him . Jack J nudges him "dude . She's pretty get on it" I see Jack blush "go away. I'll join if you go" "ok. Bye maddy" they both wave and walk away .
**
"Sorry about them" I smile "it's cool. If you wanna go play . I'll head home and we can hang later" we both stand up "do you wanna come watch? You can bring your friend with" I giggle "I won't be interrupting? Cause if I am I don't have to go" he smirks "you are so cute . No you are fine. Plus I wanna show you something after" "okay fine. I need to find Savannah tho . So where should I meet you?" "I'll text you. I'll see you in a bit" he gives me a hug and damn he smells good . He winks at me before leaving.
***
I walk around and find Savannah at the front where we came in. I walk up to her "hi" "where's Jack ?" "We are gonna go watch him play a basketball game with his friends" "yes . I can finally meet Nash. He's hot " I laugh and we head to the car.
***
I feel my phone buzz. A new message from Jack
Jack: 201 Brooklyn avenue. That's where we are :) see you soon
Me: okay see yeah :)
I tell Savannah the directions and we head off .
****
15 minutes later.
We pull up. I see them playing ball already . We get out and walk over. Savannah grabs my arm "Nash is shirtless . Am I dreaming ?" I laugh to see Nash, Jack G, and Cameron are shirtless . The other three are Jack J, Carter & Matt are playing against them .
We sit down and watch them play for about 20 minutes .
**
At the end the finally score was 31-27 . Jacks team won .
They grab some water before Jack notices me "hey. You guys came" damn he looks so hot shirtless . I gulp and look at him "yeah you guys were great out there" "thanks."
***
Just then I turn to Savannah to see her freaking out "omg. You are Nash Grier. I love you" I cover her mouth . I look to see Nash laughing "she likes you. Sorry" I say .  Nash smiles "that's cool. Well would she like to head to dinner with me?" Savannah's eyes go wide "I think she does" Nash puts his hand out. Savannah takes it and they leave.
**
Jack looks at me "so I want to take you somewhere. You ready ?" I nod "yeah . Should I change or is this okay?" He nods "nah you look great just like that" I smile "thanks" Jack does a handshake with all the guys before we head off to who knows where .