Part 3: speed limit

It had been few days when they had been in that abandoned house. All of them had been sitting inside without doing anything. The rain hadn't stopped, but still seemed like it wasn't going to end in a while.

"We have to go back in that house!" Chris yelled after they had been talking 'bout going back the last three days. "No! It's dangerous, do you remember what the message said on the side of Matt's car?!" Nick argued back.

"Nick it's a freaking car!" Matt screamed. "Why can't we just go back there?" Chris asked.

Chloe was still wondering about what Matt was looking for the last time they were there. And why was Nick so scared all the time.

"What were you looking for when we were there the last time?" Chloe asked and looked straight at Matthew. "What do you mean what I was looking for?" Matt said sounding bit nervous.

"I don't know, you just looked like you were looking for something," Chloe said. "Okay what the f!ck do you mean what was Matt looking for," Chris said back. "I don't know alright" She said because none of them seemed to care or remember how weird Matt was acting in the house.

"Okay relax, you're giving me anxiety!" Matt said leaning back on the couch. "Alright sorry but you just acted weirdly when we were there" Chloe said with a calm voice. "No I didn't!" Matt yelled hitting his both hands on the coffee table in front of him.

"Okay calm down Matt, let's just go back there and this time we'll look whats in the basement." Chris said to calm Matt down. "No! I don't want to go back there!" Nick screamed.

"Why?!" Matt screamed once again. "I'm scared of abandoned house's" Nick said quietly. "Alright tell me one thing you're not scared of?" Matt said angrily. "Uhmm... I- I'm not scared of Chloe or Chris." Nick said after thinking for a while. "But you're scared of me, huh?" Matt said looking hurt. "Well right now I am because you're angry literally no reason!" Nick yelled.

"Okay calm down and let's just go," Chris said and stood up. Chloe followed Chris' experience and stood up next to Chris. Matt also did so and all of then were now staring at Nick. "Okay okay let's just go," Nick finally said because there was three against one.

They all hopped in the car and Matt started driving towards the house. Matt was clearly driving faster than the speed limit allowed him to. "Matt slow down!" Chloe screamed when there was a big turn coming up. "Matt you're going to get us killed!" Nick yelled at his brother. "What is wrong with you today?!" Chloe screamed at Matt.

"Uhmm... Guys I think that we got bigger problems behind us!" Chris said looking out of the back window. There was three police car's with sirens on. "Matthew! Stop, we're probably going to get jail if you don't stop!" Chloe yelled.
"Matt! Pull over!!" Nick screamedlouder than ever.

Finally Matt pulled on the side of the road and stopped. Thats when the police officers walked out of their cars guns pointing at the car Matthew, Nicolas, Christopher ans Chloe were in.

"All of you out of the car slowly hands up!" One of the police officers yelled at them in front of the car pointing them with his gun. Matt opened the driver's seat's door as the other's opened the door for the backseat's. "Out of the car now!" Another officer yelled.

That made all of them step out of the car slowly at the same time. "You, you right there! On your knees and hand behind you head!" The some of the officers yelled pointing at Matthew.

"The rest of you hand behind your backs slowly!" Some other officer yelled at them while Matt was going down on his knees. At this point Chloe was crying like everyone else.

Chloe, Nick and Chris saw how the police officer twisted Matt's arms behind his back aggressively. At the same time other officers put handcuffs on the rest of them even tho they didn't do anything.

"Now what the hell was going throught your mind when you decided to drive almost 70mph on a 30mph area!" The officer who hand handcuffed Matt yelled when he made Matt sit in the police car.

Chloe had to go in the same car with Matt while Chris and Nick had to go on a another police car.

At the police station Matt's and the others ways separated when the officers wanted to talk with Matt. While Matt was gone talking with the police officers the others had to wait in the waiting room. Now their hands were un cuffed again.

After a while of waiting Matt finally got out of there. "I've got my eyes on you Matthew Sturniolo," The officer that had talked with Matt said when he let Matt free.

"How'd it go?" Chloe asked coldly not looking at Matt. "Well the next time I brake the lawn I'm going to jail..." Matt said and started to walk out of the police station with the others following behind.

"Okay but what were you thinking?!" Nick yelled angrily. "Look, I don't know!" Matt turned around and yelled at them. "Okay bro chill," Chris said making an eye contact with Matthew.

"Yeah, let's just go home," Chloe said and started walking where their surf van was.

925 words

Wow an action on my story😱 what is going on?