Nightmare

Chays POV:
Vegas grabbed me, grinning from eat to ear. "Just wait till Kim comes to find you, he won't even be able to recognize you after this." Vegas says with a gun in his hand.

He pulls the gun and aims it at my head. I am breathing hard, fidgeting in the rope I am tied to the chair with. I try and scream but there is duck tape over my mouth.

BANG

I jolt awake. Kim wasn't in the bed anymore, so I crawled out of bed and grabbed the hoodie Kim took off only a few hours ago, throwing it over my body. I glanced at the clock that read 3:47 am. Silent tears fall from my eyes as I begin to panic. My breathing quickens and gets shallower. Silent sobs coming from my quivering lips. I heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on. Soon after Kim walks out, stopping in his tracks when he sees me curled up in his oversized hoodie sobbing on the floor. "Angel, what happened? Are you okay?" He whisper-yells, panicking a bit.

I just shake my head no. I pull my knees closer with my trembling hands. He sits beside me, pulling me in between his legs, laying my back against his stomach and chest, my head on his shoulder. He starts rubbing my stomach in circles, laying gentle kisses on the side of my head.

My breathing slows, sobs turning into sniffles. Kim gently put his hand on my cheek, slowly turning my head to face him. "Chay, what happened?" He asked while stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Vegas kidnapped me and tied me up. He put a gun to my head and shot me..." I say, my breathing starting to quicken again.

"Oh baby boy," Kim says giving me a sad look, yet loving at the same time.

We sat there in silence for a while. He later my head back to its original place on his shoulder, continuing to rub my stomach in circles. "Wanna watch a movie and cuddle to get your mind off of it?" Kim suggests.

I nod and Kim spins me around to face him, my legs on either sides of his waist, he wraps his strong arms around me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up and lays me on the bed. He turns the TV on and let's me pick the movie. I chose my favorite movie of all time, the Conjuring.

Kim's POV:
Not long after the movie started I hear light snores coming from Chay, his head buried in my chest and his arms tightly secured around my waist. I smile and shut off the TV and wrap my arms around him, shoving my face in his hair on the top of his head, drifting away with him.