Notice me

Chays POV:
I walk into Kim's office in our home just to see him on the phone in some meeting. I sigh and walk over to him. He looks at me and just smiled before looking back at his computer. I reached him and started playing with his hair, it always calmed me down. "Stop it Chay I am busy cant you see?" He somewhat yelled.

I just nodded sadly, tears stinging my eyes, and walked out of the room. I ran to the guest bedroom and locked myself in. Maybe he is bored of me? He does this everyday except when we go to bed, all he does is hug me and kiss the back of my neck. Then when I wake up he is working. Maybe he hates me, does we wanna break up with me? I start to sob uncontrollably. I hear someone's footsteps, quickly rushing to the room I was in. "Hey baby, can I come in?" He said a bit out of breath.

"N-no you hate m-me, g-go aw-away," I say hyperventilating.

"Hey love take deep breaths for me. Please let me in." He says, I can hear the quivering in his voice motioning me that he is crying.

"I c-cant," I say closing my eyes and digging my nails into my palms.

He opens the door and I didn't even try to stop him. "Hey Chay I'm so sorry. Can we cuddle?"

I start to calm down just seeing his face. I think about it for a second and nod my head. He immediately jumped onto my arms, his head on my chest.

He gently rubbed my back, falling asleep in my lap. I kissed his forehead, he has worked so hard and i'm always in the way. I feel bad for him so here I am babying him even though he is the one who hurt me. But I don't mind. I start falling into dream land.