Jealousy

Thank you @HeartOfSaturn_

Kim's POV:I hate the minor family

Kim's POV:
I hate the minor family. But most of all, Vegas. He has interfered in me and my sweet Chay way too many time for it to be normal. Not to mention he grabs Chays thigh when we watch movies or when he "accidentally" brushes his hand over my boyfriends when grabbing something at the dinner table. Porchay has been coming to me and complaining about it saying how uncomfortable it makes him, which makes me so much more mad. I hate you Vegas.

Porchays POV:
I watch the tv, the show me and Kim are watching playing quietly as it was 1:30 am. Everyone was sleeping except me and my boyfriend. Or so I thought. Just as i got comfortable, laying my head in Kim's neck crook, snuggled into him under the blanket we are sharing. Vegas walked in. I just roll my eyes, I am not in the mood to feel uneasy and uncomfortable. I was just trying to enjoy myself. Kim noticed I tensed up when he walked in the room. He just pulled me closer to him with his arm around my waist. I love him so much.

Vegas flopped onto the couch right beside me and threw him head on my lap. God this man is just on Kim's last nerve and I could tell. His body stiffened and I felt him start to get up, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down before things could get dirty. He looked at me, rage full in his eyes. "He isn't worth it," I whispered into his ear.

He just nods his head, but we both know things will go down sooner than later. We were all watching the show playing, Vegas had his hand so close to Chays member. He slowly moved his hand up to it. Then just grabbed it, Chay let out a yelp and slapped Vegas really hard in the face, making him back away. "What the hell is your problem?!" Chay yelled at Vegas.

I just got up and punched Vegas as hard as I could. He hit me back and we just ended up beating each other up while Porchay was trying to pull me back. I just pushed him and landed in Chays arms, exhausted. Chay lowered me to the ground with him. I lied in his lap, my head on his chest and I was slipping in and out of consciousness. "Kim you okay just stay with me!" He yelled.

It was the last thing I remember. I woke up in a hospital bed, Chay next to me holding my hand. Once he saw my eyes open he stood up and asked question after question. I just listened and answered patiently. He finally gave up and sat back down. "I'm okay Angel, just a concussion and broken finger." I said trying to settle his anxiety.

"mmmmhh" he whined back.

After a bit he finally realized I was actually fine and was not in any pain whatsoever. He backed off and let me rest. He pulled the chair closer and payed his head on my chest, we both fell asleep in a soft and comfortable embrace.