Asthma Attack (JeffCode)

REQUESTED BY Alekuki06 THANK YOU ❤️

Barcodes POV: Doing the dishes is hard work

Barcodes POV:
Doing the dishes is hard work. But life is hard, so I have to deal with it. As i'm washing the dishes, lovely memories of me and my lovely husband appear.

"Hi baby, what are you doing?" Jeff asks me.

"I'm doing the dishes love, do you need anything?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Just cuddles," he says snaking his arms around my waist lose.

"I have to finish the dishes love bug," I said hugging his neck.

He just laughed as I buried my face into his neck. It was a little hard to breathe because of my asthma but I didn't care. I just wanted him, all of him.

I laugh at the memory. I put the dishes away and forgot to do some work so I sprint down the hallway, which I now realize was a bad idea. I stop running, my breath struggling to get out and in my body, the lungs being clogged. I look for my inhaler which ends as a fail. Fuck I cant breathe. I sit on the floor scratching at my throat, i'm wheezing and tears were flowing down my face.

I lay on the floor as my vision starts to spot. I am clawing the floor, fighting for air. I cant see who ran into the room. I just felt something on my lips and a spray at the back of my throat. I knew what it was so I held my breath, it helped me breathe. What felt like forever I could see again, my breath still a little fast but I would live.

I look up to see the love of my life, my head on his lap and he was looking down at me. I reach up and wipe the tears from his face. He sets my inhaler on the nightstand. "You with me now?" He asks messing with my hair.

I just nod cause it feels like words can't come out of my mouth right now. He gets up and picks me up bridle style and lays me on the bed. I just lay there and watch as he changed into some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie and lays down next to me, bringing my head to his shoulder. I close my eyes, feeling a bit lightheaded as I felt my body becoming heavy and everything around me not making sense. I fall asleep with the comfort of my husband and the blanket.