Hugs

Jeff's POV:
I had an awful day. I was tired, stressed, and anxious. I just wanted to see my boyfriend. I walked in the front door and was immediately greeted with the smell of my lover. The smell of chocolate mixed with honey made its way into my heart and body, calming me immediately. "I'm home lovely," I yelled watching the apartment living room.

"Hi babes," I hear after shuffling.

Chay comes running out of the bedroom and jumped into my arms, snuggling his face deep into my neck. "Hi bubba," I said hold him tight, making sure not to drop him.

"Hi bubs," He replied back holding my tighter.

Chays POV:
I could tell Kim had a bad day, considering he is squeezing the living soul out of me. I love him but he was killing me. "I can't breathe," I say giggling.

I let go a bit but wouldn't let me free. I squirmed around in his arms wanting to go to bed, cuddle with him, and watch our favorite shows and movies. "Cuddles?" I asked him cupping his cheeks and lifting his face up to look at me.

He just nodded and picked me up bringing me straight to the bedroom and throwing me. Not long after jumping on top of my and cuddling right into my chest, his arms wrapped around my stomach. I raised my hand and massaged his scalp as I turned on the TV. I was watching Kim while glancing up at the show on the big screen. I could soon feel his breathing show and his grip soften. Knowing he was out like a light I turn off the TV and the light on our nightstand. I got comfortable and kissed the older's head. I felt myself drift away not long after.