Insecurities

Thank you noober101

Chays POV:I stand here like an idiot, looking into me and Kim's mirror, analyzing my fat, disgusting, and ugly body

Chays POV:
I stand here like an idiot, looking into me and Kim's mirror, analyzing my fat, disgusting, and ugly body. I hate my body and Kim knows it. He loves my body and me for who I am, I love him so much for that. But sometimes I just wish I could be someone else, someone skinnier, prettier, nicer. I'm just me, and I hate me.

I sigh and put Kim's oversized hoodie on and some baggy sweatpants I found in the closet. Kim is working so I will be all by myself for a few hours. I walk over to the bed and sit down sadly. I wish the voices in my head would just shut up. I start pulling on my hair, tears welling up in my eyes. I wanna scream and cry, but I cant. I don't want to bother or disturb Kim.

I just sit there with my legs to my chest, pulling on my hair, silent sobs coming from my mouth. The door opens and Kim walks in, stopping in his tracks when he sees me. "Angel, what happened?" he asked speeding over to me.

He gently loosened my hands and held them, intertwining them so I don't pull my hair out. "I hate me Kim. I want to change but I don't know how. Im so fat and ugly I don't know how you like me or even love me. You should be with someone who is prettier and kinder and better then m-" I get cut off with a pair of soft lips.

"No baby. You are perfect, you are not going to change anything about your amazing body or personality. And you are sure as hell not going to leave me anytime soon. Come here." He says pulling me up with our hands that are still intertwined.

He pulled me to the mirror and gently took his hoodie off of me. "p'Kim noo i don't want to see." I said practically sobbing.

Kim's POV:
I set my hoodie down and the arm chair next to the window. He latched himself onto my shirt and hid himself in my chest. I feel awful for him, but I wish he could see he is perfect just the way he is and he shouldn't change anything. "Angel, look for me please?" I asked in a gentle voice cunning my hands through his hair.

He slowly pulled away from his hiding spot in my chest and turned to look in the mirror. Tears start streaming down his face. I walk so i'm right behind his and wrap my arms around his lower stomach, hugging him from behind. I moved my hands and rubbed his stomach, feeling the soft abs that lay on his flattened stomach. "You see this? Your tummy is beautiful. It's soft and beautiful just like you." I said in a soft tone.

I start to move my hands up to his chest and nipples. "Your chest is so beautiful and cozy, I could sleep on it every single night and wake up feeling like a new person." I say rubbing his chest.

I start movie my hands to his face. "I don't even know where to begin on your sweet face. Everything about it makes me love you 10000 times more. You are so smart in the head of yours. I love waking up with you in my arms, watching you sleep soundly on my chest. I love you so much." I turn him to face me.

He was blushing his little blush, it was so cute. I couldn't help but peck his whole face before giving a gentle kiss on his forehead, in between his eyebrows, the tip of his nose, his cheeks, and finally his lips. "You are not ugly, fat, disgusting, dumb, or anything like that. You are the most kindest human being in the whole world! You are kind, smart, caring, gorgeous, loving. I love you Chay. I love you so much so please don't change anything about you because you ARE perfect." Chay starts to tear up, his eyes getting glossy.

"I love you babe. Thank you for everything." Chay says wrapping his arms around my body and shoving his face into the crook of my neck.

"Of course angel, anything for you." I replied while starting to walk towards the arm chair and grabbing my hoodie for him again.

I hand it to him and he puts it on. He the returns to the same place on my body, not letting go anytime soon. I don't mind though. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist and moves his arms around my neck and shoved his face in the side of my neck. I carry him to the bed and lay on my back. He moves to lay his had on my chest and one leg over my waist. I don't mind it though. He is always extra clingy when he feel insecure about himself.

Not long after I am watching Tik Tok and I hear soft snores coming from Chay. I look down and he is sleeping with his mouth open a bit. I laugh and take a picture to save for later. I put my phone down and wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead. "You are perfect love," I say before going into a deep sleep.