Bodyguard toucher

Thank you kimchayforever

Chays POV:I have an issue

Chays POV:
I have an issue. So basically Kim has a new bodyguard, that bodyguard has been.. well touching me in places I only let Kim touch. If you know what I mean. But I don't know his name. Only Kim does. The bodyguard told me not to tell anyone or he would beat me the hell up. When I tried to tell him to stop he punched me in the stomach. Then when me and Kim were cuddling he put he head in my stomach and I yelped and pushed him away. He kept asking me what happened and I had to keep telling him that I bumped into the corner or the kitchen counter. He can obviously tell when I am lying which makes this so much worse.

Kim's POV:
Something strange has been going on with Chay. Whenever I touch him he flinched, whenever I try to kiss him or cuddle he flinches. We haven't made love in a week because of it. I am so frustrated but I want to find out who is hurting my Chay. He keeps making the dumbest excuses for everything and it's making it worse. I cant tell when he is lying and it's starting to make me sad that he doesn't trust me and something, maybe it was my fault on why he is acting like this. Maybe I am too rough on him when we play around?

"Chay, Angel where are you?" I whisper yell.

It is 2:45 am and I just woke up and felt thirsty. But when I looked next to me his spot was empty. So here I am looking around for him, that's when I stumbled onto something I never thought I would see. The new bodyguard was on top of Chay, his hand on the younger's mouth. Muffled were echoing around the room. The bodyguard was kissing his neck, Chay was squirming trying to get out of his grip. "Get the fuck off of my boyfriend! I screamed storming at them.

"Sir, it's not what it looks like, he was seducing me," he said trying to put the blame on Chay.

I wasn't buying the crap though, from what I have seen throughout the week and last week the story is completely different. I look at the bodyguard then to the crying, shaking, frozen boy laying on the couch beside him. I pushed him out of the way and went straight to my boyfriend who was now having a panic attack. "Love, it's okay breathe Angel, I am right here," I said trying to calm him down.

Chays POV:
I cant breathe, I cant see properly, everything feels numb. I can hear muffled yelling. I cant really hear what they are saying but I know it is my boyfriend and the damn bodyguard. I try and focus on my breathing which is slowly getting better. That is when I can feel a pair of hands on my body. I can tell they are Kims by the way they are rubbing my back. "Breathe love, can you hear me now baby?" I hear after what feels like hours.

"y-yes," is all I can say with a shaky voice.

"Okay that's good! Now I need you to take deep breaths for me. Can you do that for me?"

I just nod in response. "Good now just follow my lead okay?" He asks with a soft voice.

"Okay," I answer as my breathing slowly slows down.

"He is gone for good, I promise," He says after a few minutes.

I just nod, focusing on deep breathing. After what feels like forever I can finally breathe. I look at Kim and just leap onto him, hugging him tight. I take in everything in that's time of love for us. As I lay in his strong, safe arms, starting to drift off, I hear a whisper in my ear say, " I will always protect you, just tell me when you need protecting."