Chapter 9

It was 11 am. on Saturday, and you were up getting ready to go out shopping. After you got a shower, you did your hair and makeup and left.

You: You know I wish I could bring you with me for lunch with dad, baby. *I said, then you turned on some swimming fish videos and kissed Jay Jay, then left*

After you went downstairs, you came to Bakugo squad*

Karminari: Hey, Y/N.

You: Hey Denki.

Karminari: What are you doing today.

You: I'm going out to eat with dad auntie and uncle, then I'm going to go shopping, maybe take some pictures for my Instagram. Why, you ask?

Karminari: We were wondering if you'd like to hang out.

You: Not today, sorry.

Sero: You got an Instagram. What's your name on their.

You: I can't say bye boys.

Mina: Y/N can we can I come with you since it's been a while.

You: Sorry, but I want to be alone right now. I'll be back later tonight. *I said smiling, and the three felt their was something off.* But I'll post some pictures later, so keep an eye out, Mina.

Mina: Alright, I look forward to them. *she said smiling, then you left.*

Sero: You know her Instagram.

Mina: Of course she's had it since she was ten. Although shed only post pictures of us.

Sero: Can you show us her profile.

Mina: Well, I'll show you, but you boys aren't allowed to show anyone understand.

Sero: Sure. *he said excited, then she looked you up and showed the boys* she's a cosplayer.

Mina: Yes, which is a secret because she doesn't want to get made fun of, but she goes by stardust24.

Sero: Whoa, she's got 500k followers

Karminari: she looks sexy cosplaying as Nami from one piece and her as boa from one piece.

Sero: I'm guessing her hobbies cosplaying.

Mina: Yeah, but Mr. Aizawa monotors that profile due to people tend to say sexual stuff or rude stuff, so he reports and all that. But she has a second profile of her work as a fashion, makeup, nail, and hair influcer, which she has 100 million followers on that one but she goes by Y/N Aizawa. Although midnight monitors it, it is not for what she posts because all she does is style clothes and all that. But people tend to like to be mean.

Sero: That would make a makes sense. *he said, then karminari and sero were going through the picture.*

Time skip 5 minutes later. You were walking down the streets with headphones on.

You: Where's a good place to take pictures. *I said, then I saw Shinsou. He saw you as well. But knowing what he said and walking on*

Shinsou: Y/N. *he said, going after you, although due to your headphones blaring. You didn't hear you. Which Shinsou grabbed ahold of your wrist. You took off your headphones and turned to see Shinsou. Which a wave of pure terror remember what those boys did to you*

You: LET GO OF ME. *I said, beginning to cry, which shocked Shinsou, seen you were trembling and were terrified and you crouched on the ground which everyone around you began coming over which shinsou let go which he then seen Aizawa midnight and Present mic coming over which Aizawa came over to you.

Aizawa: Y/N.

You: No, leave me alone. *I breathing heavily*

Midnight: Shouta, let me deal with her. *she said, coming over to me* Hey, it's alright, little rose, how about I take you somewhere quiet away from all boys. *she said, and you stood up crying, which you clutch to midnight and walked away with her. Leaving Aizawa and Present mic with Shinsou, who was shocked, did not know what was going on.*

Present mic: I'm taking lunch, and I will be late.

Shinsou: Mr. Aizawa, what's exactly wrong with her? I mean, I didn't hurt her.

Aizawa: Shinsou, I prefer if you just stop trying to come near my daughter for her safety and well-being. *he said, walking off furious. Mainly because he hates seeing you in this state.*

Present mic: Hey kid, don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. Y/N just has a lot of trauma going on with her.

Shinsou: What happened to her. *he said and present mic stood quite*

Present mic: Look, kid, I won't say what happened because it ain't my place to talk.

Shinsou: When will I be able to talk with her exactly.

Present mic: Eh, it's a give or take situation. If she goes to the hospital to get sedated again, she'll calm down and sleep like a baby. But without being sedated, it's probably a couple of hours. I can see you didn't mean to trigger her, but you can probably talk to her later tonight or tomorrow. But just know never to touch her unless you want that to happen.

Shinsou: Is that so.

Present mic: Yep, now I'm gonna get going by, kid.

Shinsou: Bye. *he said, feeling honestly guilty for causing you to break down*

Time skip Midnight took Y/N to a park where Y/N could calm down, which midnight sat her on a bench

Midnight: It's alright, little rose. There's no need to cry. *She said in a calming voice*

You: I feel their hands on me. *I said crying, trembling*

Midnight: I know, sweetheart. *She said, hugging you rubbing your back* It's gonna be alright, auntie here. *She looked at Aizawa, who was watching you, which she could he honestly felt helpless, unable to help you. And hated seeing you like this.*

Thirty minutes later, you managed to calm down.

Midnight: You calm now.

You: *sniff* Yes.

Midnight: Good now, how about we all go get something to eat. *she said, then you stood up.*

You: Okay. *I said, sniffling*

Midnight: Good, now I'll buy you McDonald's, and we can all go shopping. *she said smiling, then you and the four of you left*

Present mic: Say Y/N. I wanna say shinsou wasn't trying to set you off he was just trying to get your attention.

You: I know that I'm gonna apologize to him later. I just don't like men touching me after everything

Aizawa: We know, and it's a normal reaction for someone who had that happen. Which is why I'm trying to keep boys away from you. The last thing I want is for that to happen, especially if one of us ain't near you. Seeing the three years of therapy ain't even helping.

Midnight: Well, at least she's trying to become friends with boys.

Aizawa: Yes, and I don't particularly like it. I mean, I can tell shinsou ain't stupid enough do that because I'll beat his ass if be does.

Present mic: How is she gonna ever get married, much less get a boyfriend if true gonna be an uptight father.

Aizawa: She can't even touch a man besides us without remembering what happened. What makes you think I'll let my daughter get a boyfriend right now. Plus, she needs to focus on becoming a pro hero. Because she didn't come to U.A. to get a boyfriend.