chapter 10

The next morning, Y/N was with Aizawa at the training area, ready to start your first day of training with your father. And waiting for Shinsou. Although you stood taking pictures to post online while Aizawa sat watching you.

Aizawa: Are you doing better after yesterday.

You: Yeah, sorry, dad.

Aizawa: Theirs nothing for you to be sorry about its only natural for you to react like that. I honestly figured it would happen. That's why I don't like you being around boys like that. But all you have to do is apologize about yesterday. You don't gotta talk about what happened.

You: Alright, say how come I ain't training with you anyways with my quirk.

Aizawa: Because I taught you everything with your quirk. Although you still have work to be down with your capture weapon although I rarely can trust you with the thing seeing you like to use it as a toy and broke your shoulder and leg by swinging around on it like last year.

You: says the one who hangs upside-down with it.

Aizawa: I haven't broken anything, unlike you. *he said as you posted a picture on your Instagram, which he got the notification and clicked on it, and it said training with my dad. Then he liked it, then he saw shinsou coming while you stuck to looking at your account, then he got off the ground* Alright, he's here give me your phone.

You: Alrighty. *I said, turning off my phone and then handing it to him, which shinsou was surprised to see you while you found it a bit awkward after yesterday.* H-hey Hitoshi.

This is what shinsou seen

Shinsou: Hey, Y/N.

You: Sorry about yesterday. I have a lot going on with me, although I don't feel comfortable talking about what's wrong.

Shinsou: It's alright.

Aizawa: Alright, kids, let's get started.

Shinsou: She's training with me.

Aizawa: Yes, she needs to work on her capture weapon. And if you try playing with your capture weapon, I'll take it away because it ain't a toy.

You: Yes, dad. *I said then they began training and unlike you shinsou was having issues with getting wrapped up in the binding cloth and you couldn't help but not think it's cute he looked like a cat trapped in yarn.

Aizawa: Y/N focus.

You: Sorry, dad. *I said, focusing, which honestly shinsou was surprised with how good you were with the capture weapon.

Later, after training, you were tired down on the ground

You: I'm tired. *I said, laying on the ground.

Aizawa: Well, you're done training for today, so go to your dorm and rest.

You: Alrighty. *I said, smiling, I said, getting up* I'm gonna go watch crash landing on you.