chapter 12

The next morning, Y/N got up and got dresses, then went down to eat with the others. While reading her new book, I hooked and listened to music to drown out people.

Karminari: She's reading this early.

Mina: Y/N loves reading, so she does this often when she gets a new book.  *She said, and she saw you were smiling and trying not to say something. Then she looked over your shoulder, curious about what you were reading, and was surprised with your reading a sex* Well, that's not what I was expecting.

Kirishima: What? *he said, then he saw and was blushing, then you shut the book*

You: Do you guys mind.

Mina: What books are reading.

You: Hooked it's really sexy and James, I wish was real.

Mina: Does Mr. Aizawa allows you to read those.

You: Nope, but Auntie does she has a lot of romance novels.

Momo: When did you start reading those books.

You: Since I was nine, i'd spend weekends with Auntie and read and listen to the audible books Auntie had at her house. *i said, and the group was shocked. * She didn't see an issue, I mean, ask as long as I read that's all that matters. They are educational, not the type of educational i should be learning. *I said as I finished eating, then I through my plate away.* I'm gonna head off now.

Mina: Oh, are you gonna meet with your boyfriend. *she said teasingly.

You: Unless his name James Barrie sadly no. *I said, grabbing my book, then left.*

Kirishima: Midnight allowed a nine year old, especially her niece of all to who read those types of books.

Karminari: Well, seeing the type of woman midnight is no suprise she reads those stuff.

Back with Y/N.

Y/N walked outside, and your phone began ringing. Then you saw it was your Auntie nemuri, and you answered and put it on speaker so you can go back to reading*

You: Hey, Auntie.

Midnight: Hey sweetheart, what are you up to.

You: Walking to school while I read my new book.

Midnight: What's your new book.

You: Hooked it's so good.

Midnight: I see you bought the book. I knew you'd like it.

You: Yeah, I also bought Scarred, Twisted, Wretched, and Crossed. I kind of surprised the people I sat eating breakfast with.

Midnight: How so.

You: They saw me reading a steamy scene in the book. And they asked when I began reading these types of books. I told them I've been reading then since I was nine. But I ain't lying. I raided your stash of smut romance novels, and now I'm hooked. *I said, not knowing a certain boy came up behind me*

Midnight: You really shouldn't have read my books back then, but you never liked reading until you read one of my books, so I won't get mad or anything as long as you read. That's all that matters to me. Plus, your father still wonders why you like reading so much now, and he doesn't gotta get on you for not reading the books the school wants you to read for class.

You: Well, these definitely aren't for school, especially when I read haunting Adaline back in middle school. Sad, my first time wasn't like how I wanted.

Midnight: Yeah, yours wasn't ideal compared to me mainly because you're involved three years of therapy that clearly didn't help.

You: Yeah, we i'm gonna get off her. I'll see you later, Auntie.