CHAPTER <3

Love when I look into you're eyes,
They scream fear,
Fear of being alone,
I promise i will never let me fear you.

Y/n pov.

We talked , till i notice him snoring he really is sleepy head , i examined him he looks like his soul had dead yesterday , today he smiled a little more.

Whatever he faced in his life is terrific I would never want anything near him from now on.

I know soon police will reach out for him , i am ready to face this again after years the only change is that now he is a main witness , in the past i was the one.

I will support him till the very end.

Soon i laid my head on the head board and started thinking about how next days are going to be.

It's going to make him drained and i need to be there to remind him that he is with me.

I felt him snuggle into the crook of my neck and i felt ticklish and a butterflies in my stomach i unintentionally giggled again.

I felt comfortable , warmth and love that i longed these years i used to never care about it but now as I get it it's making me weak.

Soon i closed my eyes ready for the sleep to take over me.

Time skip.

A/n pov.

Sunlight peeked though the windows , it soon caused jungkook to squirm in the Position they were last night , he tried to hide his face from the rays , when he found the comfort he soon stopped and slept.

Their sleep was interrupted with a knock on the door jungkook nuzzled his nose into her neck inorder to attain more sleep but was continuously disturbed by knocks.

Yn groaned and woke up causing jungkook to move from his place before he could open his eyes yn got up and laid his properly on the bed , when she was laying him in a comfortable Position he opened his eyes , and looked at her she stopped doing it and looked at him he smiled and said

" Good morning. "

She smiled but again was interrupted with knocks.

Annoyed she opened the door and found her brother distressed , she frowned and went into the living room , she found police , she was panicked a little to find them at different places of house .

The police saw her and asked her about jungkook , she gulped lymph in her throat before nodding to the questions they asked.

While answering she witnessed jungkook walking down the stairs while rubbing his eyes.

While yoongi stood there with concern , he tried to stop him , she signalled him not to. If not now then later he still have to face this.

Before jungkook reach her he saw few cops moving around the house and few talking to yn.

He tensed up not knowing what to do , yn understood that and reached towards him and grabbed his hand.

Soon the four along with the chief police were found to be seated on the couch chief and yoongi sat opposite whereas yn sat beside jungkook , she held his hand she felt his sweaty paws.

Th police said,

" Could you explain what actually happened at the house Mr.Jeon Jungkook ? "

Jungkook trembled and looked at yn not knowing what to do she nodded her head and he started explaining wat happened at the house how his mother saved him.

The police recorded everything that he said , and left.

Y/n pov

It took him some time to calm down and after he did i took him back into the room for him to fresh up.

After he did he came to dinning table and sat with yoongi , I tried to give them time to bond with each other while i cook something for them and myself

Time skip.

After i was done i found them laughing and giggling together , my heart raised hearing his cute and sweet giggles.

I called him so he can take the bowls with him while i carry few with me.

I usually do this to people when I feel them like a part of my family.

My brother seemed a little bit astonished , cause he know way too much about me.

( Finally it's my cue that he is now a family to them. )

We enjoyed our breakfast giggling , laughing , yoongi did everything in his hands to not let today's matter bother jungkook.

It felt like a we were having family time after decades , seeing both my brother and jungkook smiling after this made my feel at ease.

TO BE CONTINUED...