CHAPTER <3

He was MINE and i,
Freaking love it .

Y/n pov.

I really want to take care of him , it feels overwhelming that now he is under same roof as mine.

I want him to be mine for that i will need a certificate as per government order.

He will need heat pills to control his hormones too.

I have to inform yoongi when he comes back but before that I have to talk to him.

I started walking towards his room i knocked no reply so entered the room.

When I entered i heard the shower on , i sat on his bed remembering all the incidents from his entry , how my life changed.

I heard him humming songs that he learned in the last few days.

He had shown a great interest in music he would randomly hum whenever he is cooking , thinking , mostly everything.

I heard him singing

For as long as I live,

For as long as I love,

I will never not think about you...umm,

I will never not think about you,

From the moment I loved ,

I know you were the one,

And no matter whatever i do.. umm,

I will never not think about you.

I started to soften my posture and melt to his voice , i heard him stop singing and soon a click sound disturbed my thoughts.

I looked at the source and found him with trousers and and his hand ruffling dry towel over his wet hair , i didn't expect it but i started checking him out.

He soon looked at me and his eyes widened realising i was checking him out , he blushed and went into the closet and wore a sweatshirt causing me to groan.

He came out sat beside me and asked,

" Do you need anything , why are you here? "

I replied ,
" I wanna talk to you about the certificate , so that you come under my Custody. "

He looked up with his doe eyes , he looked hesitant.

I continued speaking,
" I will never be like you're past cause now you're mine. "

He smiled and a pink tint ran over his cheeks , causing me to chuckle.

I pinched his cheeks and raised an eyebrow asking him to reply.

He said,
" I would love to sign the documents. "

I started to speak ,
" About you heat pills , do you have any with you right now or do you want me to ask yoongi to get them while he comes home? "

He's doe eyes widened and he got embarrassed with it i guess.

He looked down with shy smile and said,
" I have a few , but i would appreciate it if you get me more . "

I nodded and took him in my arms , he wrapped him legs around me and hands around my neck and snuggled into my neck placing butterfly kisses.

It was bold of him to do it , he is getting naughty and comfortable around me now.

Our day went by watching movies singing songs etc..

I called yoongi in the middle and asked him to get some heat pills.

TO BE CONTINUED..