CHAPTER <3

My love i am a safe and comfort place for you,
But once I know something's wrong, with you i can be a hell for the one who did it .

Yn pov :

I heard a door click , i looked towards and and found tired yoongi walking towards me.

He looks so stressed, i just sat in my position as I have jungkook sitting on my lap moving continuosly.

He came towards me and checked his pockets and picked out the heat pills.

I lifted my self up and placed jungkook in my bedroom and arranged yoongi's dinner. After that he went back to his room followed by getting ready to bed.

I made sure that the pills were in his closet!

I reached my room and crawled towards jungkook and hugged him under the blanket.

He wiggled and soon hugged me back..

Time skip.

Author pov :

Sun peeked through curtains waking yn up. She adjusted blanket on jungkook and got off the bed and did her daily activities.

She decided to take jungkook out with her and woke him up.

When he did he made grabby hands asking her to lift him up. While she did , she carried him to bathroom and provided him a toothbrush with some paste on it and moved back and kissed his cheeks and went back to her work.

She does work from home while yoongi does it at office.They both share company as well as work.

As jungkook got ready she took her coat , purse and wore heels.As she informed him that she will take him outside.

Yn pov :

He is super excited to meet the outside world.i wanted to take him to a shopping mall to buy things that he want .

When we first entered the mall he looked for a mic .

These days he kept complaining that he never had a mic and he wants one so he could have a home concert.

We reached the store where he brought a mini speaker along with disco lights.

We paid and soon exited out , the next place he choose( more likely forced by me) was a clothing store .

He brought some hoodies as he saw me and yoongi wear them often.

He was very much interested in buying formals , even though he doesn't want to go out.

While walking i heard a stomach growl, i looked at him and he chuckled.

I left him at a food store and walked out, to get something.

Jungkook pov :

She left after buying me some subway and banana milk shake ..

As I was sipping the shake she came back with a small bag and handed it to me.

I pointed out myself asking if it's for me? She chuckled and ruffled my hair followed by nodding with a small smile.

I opened it and found a wrist watch. I have been asking her for a wrist watch since I saw yoongi hyung wear it.

Yn pov :

I went out to get him a watch that he wanted , when I found a correct match, decided to buy it.

When I entered the subway i saw him sipping his drink , when I gave him the bag he pointed him self and had his doe eyes wide .

I could not help but chuckle, i ruffled his hair and replied with a nod.

He opened his gift and turned towards me with an emotionless face.my smile fell maybe he didn't like it.

Soon he engulfed me into a warm hug, pulled out and gave me the most prettiest smile ever .

'Oh my god! What is this why is my heat beating like this,i was never like this!' i thought to myself.

He dragged me out while taking all the shopping bags and soon we returned home.

While driving he looked soo happy, i began to caress his checks ,he flinched and turned towards me and smiled ear to ear and asked me to focus on the road!

TO BE CONTINUED..