CHAPTER<3

The love that blooms once,
The love that wither at the end,
What's the use if ours is same,
Let's not give up and cherish every movement.

Author pov:
As soon as they reached home they went to their own bedrooms and threw their bodies on the bed. and started at the ceilings turning to the mirror yn looked at her reflection.

Blushing thinking about him, Rolling on the bed with a grin on her face. She suddenly sat up and looked at her self .

Smiling weakly she remembered those days she was like this and soon a knock disturbed her depressed thoughts.

Jungkook entered and directly came and sat on her lap. Moving closer to the heat eradicating from her snuggled deep into her neck and started leaving kisses.

Finding it weird she pulled him away from her and cupped his cheeks, he slowly whispered " can i kiss you ? "

Love dangled in her eyes , she ran her tumb over his lips while his hands reached her waist caressing it.

Yn decided to pull him by his neck and softly placed her lips onto his. Giving into ecstacy he kissed her in a mere seconds. In the middle a doubt araised in her head.

Leading her to pull away, she asked
"Do you know what it means?"
He nodded "we kissed" he replied.looking at her with his doe eyes , "who learned you this?" She replied feeling confused.

"The box down there where people run!" He replied confused he thought I was completely okay to do that.

"You mean TV ?" She chuckled and kissed his forehead!
"My love you can't kiss someone you don't love!" She ruffled his hair.

"But i love you!".he said making a face that's beyond confused.
"Do you know what love means?" She asked.

"Can we just kiss?" He asked her with a bit annoyance.
"Babe what happened huh!"she asked,
"I want to kiss like him" he dragged her to the tv and replayed the scene.

"Yah! Why are you watching this! You are a kid and how did you even find this movie"she said while smacking his head.

"Isn't that normal"he said trying to convince her.
"No it's not,come have seat"she said dragging him to sofa and switched off tv.

"Baby first the two people should love each and after that they confess and then they come together in a relationship, then they kiss."she tried explaining him.

"Then don't you love me?" He replied.
"Ofcourse baby who can not love this red checks guy"she said.

"Ok now let's get into a relationship so we can kiss as much as we want!"that was his reply.
"We can't just get into a relationship because you want to kiss jungkook baby"she replied.

"But i love you so much"he again said.
"Ok now what should be come gf and bf hun?she questioned. He replied a yes .

"Okay we will get into a relation but not for KISSES" she announced. He nodded and placed his lips on hers for a brief second and pulled away.

TO BE CONTINUED...