Human Kross-Lemon/Angst-Part 2/2

Warning for angst, overthinking, a lot of talking, suggestive and 18+ content

I believe that should be all, If I missed anything please let me know and I'll add it

----------------------------------------------------------

Cross and Killer stayed in each others arms for a long time. A few seconds, minutes, hours or so (who knows) later, they were both sprawled out across Killers bed. Hands held. Talking to each other about whatever.

"So choking is a no."

"Mhmm."

"Knife play is okay, but not a lot of cutting."

"Yep."

"And nothing on your arms or legs."

"Yes."

"How about inner thighs?"

Cross thought about it. "It might depend on my mood."

"Okay..."

Silence.

"Are you okay with bondage... maybe with rope? Or would you prefer not?"

"Bondage is okay. And with ropes... I'm not too bothered by it, but I'd rather not. I-"

"No. it's fine." Killer cut the other off. "I could use scarves, ribbons, chains if I'm feeling spicy. It's not a big deal."

Cross just nodded silently.

"Anything else I should know?" Killer asked, sparing a look towards Cross

"Hmmm..." Cross pondered for a minute. "Nothing that comes to mind right now. But... I might think of something later."

"That's fine." Killer reassured. He brought the smallers hands to his lips, giving the back of it a small kiss. "I'm glad we're talking about this. That we're comfortable with each other to have a conversation like this."

"Me too." Cross rolled over on his side to face Killer, holding the others hand tightly in his own. Killer doing the same, facing and smiling at his partner, seeing the more calm and contempt face the smaller had on.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Killer muttered, feeling slightly bad about how he handled the situation with Cross and his panic. And he was also overthinking about how he just killed the good safe mood.

"Love, it's fine-"

'No... it's not I- didn't even think about what I was talking about before saying it and-"

"Killer, you never say anything to upset me. If I'm honest, you talking during sex is actually quite a turn on for me-"

"No. I'm not talking about those words. But, I'm glad to know those are okay too. But... what I was talking about was what I said to you when you were having your panic."

Cross furrowed his brow. "What was wrong with what you said? You helped me through-"

"No I didn't! I cried and we cried together and we only got better after we stopped crying! I shouldn't have said anything so I wouldn't have cried. I handled that so poorly, I broke down too and I made you even more upset and more worried and-"

"Killer, hush." Cross interrupted, pulling the other closer to him, bringing him into his chest. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I-"

"Did nothing wrong! That's what you did!" Cross exclaimed. "What? What are you gonna say? You helped me through my panic? You stuck by my side through it all? Despite what you felt and how panicked you were, you stayed with me? You were upset and distraught, but you still only worried about me. That you didn't know what to do? Well who the fuck does know what to do!? Nobody. Nobody ever knows what they're doing. And that's okay. It's okay if you didn't know what to do. It's okay that maybe you said something wrong. It's okay that you left me to go make some frickin hot chocolate. You came back in the end. It didn't make me feel worse in the end. We all got better and said better and more important things in the end. I still love you in the end. We still have each other in the end."