Day Two-NightmarexGeno-Fluffy Bunny Kinda Deep Tho-

Geno and Nightmare roamed the book shelves looking at different books and making fun of titles.

"What about this one." Nightmare picked a book off the shelf and handed it to Geno.The other looked at the cover then skimmed the back. He nodded starting to read it.

"So, what do you think?" Nightmare asked.

"It's Interesting." Geno nodded.

"Really? Not to dark for you cherry blossom?" Nightmare questioned.

"Oh, I don't know apple blossom. It seems like such a dark book." Geno responded looking back at the cover.

The two were silent for a moment before they bother chuckled at the joke, seeing as the book was "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"and not at all terrifying. Geno handed back the book to Nightmare who used one of his tentacles to put it back on the shelf.

"We visited the history section, where you made fun of humans. Then to find the really old books where you got upset that they didn't have your favorite book which is apparently older than you. Then to the poetry, horror, and novel section where you got some... actually pretty good books. And now you've taken us to the kids section?" Geno spoke in disbelief.

"Yes and?" Nightmare questioned.

"You have a strange choice in books." Geno judged.

"Well then, what's your choice of books then cherry blossom?" Nightmare challenged.

"You saw the books I got, they were in the same place you got yours." Geno pointed out.

"And yet you're going to berate me on my taste in literature?" Nightmare questioned.

"Well it wasn't my idea to go from horror to children's section." Geno defended.

"Who said I was gonna get anything from here?" Geno just rolled his eyes.

"Then why bring us here!?" The white and red skeleton complained.

"For shits and giggles." Nightmare smirked.

"Uhg..." Geno groaned. "How did I rope myself with someone like you?"

"I'm hurt." The taller joked.

The other went to go speak but was cut off as his eyes caught onto something that seemed to trigger something In him.

"Geno?" Nightmare noticed the pause and looked at the other questioningly. He saw the smaller gaze locked onto something. Following his eyes, he seemed to understand.Before he could say anything to the smaller, Geno was already walking towards the object that caught his eye.
Nightmare watched as Geno picked up the children's book, his fingers running over the cover, eyes closed as if trying to remember something. As Nightmare neared the other, he could see him mouthing something. Words? Verses? Phrases?

The taller touched the others arm, catching his attention. Without warning, the smaller wrapped his arms around Nightmare and clutched tightly onto his shirt. Burying his face into the tallers chest, he sobbed quietly holding the book close to his chest.

Nightmare immediately accepted the embrace, comforting the smaller in his arms. While muttering soft reassuring words to the other. He spared a glance to look at the booh the other had been looking at.

'Peek-A-Boo with Fluffy Bunny'

The darker skeleton didn't understand what that meant but it seemed to mean a lot to him. So he just continued to hug the other close and comfort him. Nightmare wasn't exactly the best at helping others but he was learning and trying.