HorrorLust-Angst-Starved

Big sensitive content warning: Warnings of eating disorders, throwing up, starving, body shaming, mentions of suicide, please let me know if there's anything else I forgot

Please DO NOT read this if you are triggered by any of this, are figuring out your triggers, or struggling and are not in a good mental health state.

Please seek help and reach out to professionals and people you love and trust.

Also, please tell me if I got anything wrong. I won't admit if this was written from experience or from hearing stories, either way, it always makes me nervous whenever posting something like this that could affect a lot of people so, let me know if I missed any triggers or if something was written incorrectly that you believe is important or upset you.

——————————————————

Lust didn't want to admit he had a problem with eating......

But ask anyone else and they'd tell you "Yes" without a second thought.

It started with everyone he's ever had sex with telling him how amazing his body was. How perfect it was. Small and submissive. Strong and sexy.

And without even realizing it, it became more of a bigger deal to Lust than he thought.

'I don't hate my body.' He thought. 'It's mine and it's not perfect but that's okay.' He'd tell himself.

Everyone always complimented his body, everyone loved his body, his body was perfect.

But..... people shift and change and..... what if there are those small imperfections?

Then.... his body wouldn't be perfect and amazing and all those other things people would tell him his body was.

'I'm just watching my weight.' Lust convinced himself. It wasn't serious. 'I'm making sure all these compliments don't get to my head and I start slacking off.'

He wasn't taking big portions out of his meals, it was just... a little less than before. Nothing wrong with that.

He could have bigger meals if he wanted to, and he treated himself with treats every once and a while, it was just like a diet. It was controllable, he wouldn't let it get out of hand, it was okay, things were okay. Things were better this way anyway.

It didn't even seem noticeable at times. But slowly yet surely, his meals started getting smaller and smaller until it felt like he wasn't really eating anymore.

'Oh I already ate earlier.' He'd come up with excuses. 'I was snacking, but save me some I'll eat it later.' Maybe a bite was taken, but he couldn't bring himself to finish the rest.

That's how it was for who knows how long.

And it's gotten bad. Wildly worse.

He'd go days without eating, then shove his face full of food when he felt lightheaded or weak and wanted the pain to go away. And then he'd throw it all up, just to start the cycle all over again.

It was horrible and people started to notice.

"Why are you so small?" "You look sickly." "You pass out too quickly." "You're so weak."

It hurt. It hurt in a way he couldn't describe other than it felt awful. It affected him more than it should. More than it did before.

But he's made it this far, he can't go back. They'll all see that this was better for him anyway. This was better, he looked so much better. His body was perfect, or.... going to be perfect, he would never get too big or disgisting, he would be small and... and......