Driller-LimeFluff-Aftercare

This one was inspired by the chapter "Chocolates" by purplefluffball in their Kreme/Driller oneshot book. It mentioned the idea of Killer and aftercare and I love the idea of the cute wholesome little aftercare they have.

This will be skipping the smexy scenes and right into them being cute and taking care of each other, but there will be some implied smexy spicy things and possibly a little bit of suggestive content. We'll see how this goes.

Also, I tried to write the characters as Fluffball would, this isn't how I would write them (sweetie not even close, Dream is an absolute softy and such a sweetheart and would not dare do anything to hurt anybody. But don't get me wrong he can and will defend himself- he is kind but not weak) but it goes with the story so- take my shit writing lol. Being mean and coming up with good insults and dirty talk is not my strong suit (theresareasonimace-)

So uh- ye. You've been warned, have fun.

————————————

His breath was ragged and uneven. Drool dripping down chin, mixing with his tears that fell with pleasure.

He was tired. And sore. Oh fuck was he sore. Everything hurt and ached. But he moaned loudly as Dream pulled out of him, letting him fall against the sofa, completely unable to feel his legs.

"FfffuCkkk-" Killer could barely get out.

"Aww, look at you." Dream smirked, looking down at the other beneath him. "I didn't ruin your pretty little voice did I?"

Killer just groaned in response as he tried to move. Bad choice. He couldn't move, everything was too sore and numb feeling.

Dream snickered at the action, leaning closer to Killer, resting his head in the crook of the other neck, nuzzling the other lightly. "Fucking whore." He growled possessively, biting the others neck, hearing the other moan softly as he felt his partner lick and kiss his sensitive spots.

"FUckKk~ DreAAMmm sTOoppP- n-nOoOO~" Killer managed to make out through his moans.

Laughing, Dream responded. "Oh shut it slut. Don't act like you don't want another round~"

Killer bit his lip, his silver eyes rolling to the back of his skull as Dream continued, the lighters hand trailing down his body as if it were his own property.

"DrEEaaAMmm~ FuUCkk- I caAAn'tTT!!!" Killer melted and squirmed in the others hold.

Dream just chuckled, smirking against the others collarbone. "Alright needy ass slut, what's our safe word?"

Killer gasped, trying to process what Dream just said.

"Come on love, you've got this."

"M-mercy...."

"Good job, I'm proud of you." Dream kissed Killer on the jawbone and cheek. "That'll be all for tonight."

Killer let go of the breath he didn't know he was holding as Dream leaned away from his body. Gasping for air as he felt as if he could finally breathe again. Dream laughed at the reaction.

Leaning in again, Killer flinched at the movement, but he melted into the others touch as he felt the lighters lips(??? Shut up I really don't care you're in the undertale fandom for crying out loud nothing here makes sense-) press against his forehead tenderly.

"How about we take a nice warm bath to wash all this shame off you, hmm? Would you like that?" Dream asked, snuggling into the other oh so innocently, like he didn't just fuck the living daylights right out of the other.

All the lighter heard was a hum of agreement from the other as he slipped in and out of consciousness.

"Alright love, let's get going then shall we?" Dream spoke, kissing the other lovingly on the cheek before picking him up bridal style and carrying him into the master bath attached to their bedroom.