Liz

"I don't like anyone better than you it's true." HIGH ENOUGH-K.FLAY

After my morning with Addie I got ready for band practice and headed their and spent the rest of my time rehearsing with the band. Colin wanted to go to Japanese restaurant so we did and the pretty brunette decided to make an appearance with who I believe were her friends. You wouldn't believe it she seem so easy and kept laughing at whatever the girl was telling her. Thats when I noticed I wasn't the only one staring at her.. Her brother was too but he seemed more upset with who she was with.

"Luca you okay?" I asked him as I sipped my drink. "No the dipshit is with her again after years of telling her he's dangerous plus she's riding her bike again the same one she crashed too she doesn't admit but I know the asshole of Vin Caine had something to do with it." As he ran through with his fingers he waited until they all left for him to talk to her.

From outside I saw how tense she was getting and Luca seemed more upset then usual without thinking I called Luca to come back inside.

• • •

She came over.. I don't know why but she came.. I woke up to a lot of messages from Addie and I went to open the door when someone started knocking it. As soon I opened it she threw herself and hugged me I was surprise..

She had been crying..

I don't know why but at that moment I carried her to my bed and I didn't ask anything I just got in the duvet covers and held her as she silently cried.. I don't know what happened but she looked so drained out of life, so exhausted.. I couldn't think anything else of what had her so vulnerable.

I've spent enough time with her and our  assignment to hanging out to kissing to know she wasn't some shy innocent girl she was hiding something and that something had been haunting her..

I knew she went missing who didn't knew? Everyone did her parents went insane without their little girl. At least that's what I got from Luca however he said they changed the moment she came home he said he never got his sister and his parents fully back after her disappearance "she doesn't even talk about" he said.

It was pass ten when she woke up and got up. "I'm sorry I came I didn't even realize I fell asleep you've already done so much I'll go." She said trying to get up while I pushed her back from getting up. "What's with you and thinking the worse of me?"

"sorry" as she looked down god no she looked like she was about to cry again.

"Hey, hey love talk to me? What has you like this?" I said as I lifted her chin holding one of my hands on her cheek caressing her.

"I fucked up bad Liz now someone is de- hurt because of me I feel like I failed them." A tear slipped from her "God this is so pathetic of me i'm not even supposed to be here." She exclaimed as she wiped her tears from her face getting up from the bed getting ready to walk out. I got up and hugged her "Don't do that. Don't disregard your feelings like that Addie your allowed to feel. I don't know what happened and I don't know what you mean by "failing them" But you haven't failed anyone and I hope whose hurt is okay and your allowed to come here after all we are friends and friends help each other." God I hated saying the word friends but we haven't talked on what we are and it didn't seem like we were gonna talk about it for a while seeing how wrapped in her head she seemed. I never seen her like this she's usually so happy or I don't know I just know I don't like seeing her like this. I had an idea. A very dumb one but we didn't have school tomorrow and I knew she was free..

"Hey Addie?"

"yeah" she said lifting her head from my shoulder looking right at me.

"Dance with me."

~Author note~

This was it for this chapter

I think ik now how im gonna continue you this and how to
move forward so i'll be posting more constantly

word count: 753