Liz

"So why'd you have to rain on my parade?" THIS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS-TAYLOR SWIFT

"American stories burning before me I'm feeling helpless." Olivia sang before Luca appeared with a girl in his arm before he kissed goodbye. "Sorry I forgot." Olivia had seem more bothered with Luca behavior everyone had been he's never showing up in time he's drunk half of the time for a med student we was in a shit hole.

Rehersal started two hours ago and we were running the song one last time since it was a cover for the school dance. When Luca decided it was best to show up two hours late we all figured what he had been doing. Before anyone can say anything Addie showed up with her hair tied up in a ponytail with a white shirt and black cargo pants. It like the dark flowing over the band didn't effect her since she seemed so unbothered by anything.

she was in-front of the stage when she "Hey Liz is it alright if I speak with my brother for a moment?" A few moments when by before she spoke again "Um Liz?" She said as she tilt her head. "Oh um yeah." Before anything Luca sighed before getting down the stage before following his sister towards the exit.

Olivia quickly turned around and gave me a look.. "Oh um yeah." she mocked me. I groaned "Is it that obvious?" As I put my guitar down. "What you having a thing for her? Absolutely should've looked at yourself from the moment she walked in." I sighed as I sat down on the floor looking at our setlist for the spring dance coming next month..

"You like her." I looked up to Olivia just nodding before sighing. It's true I did like her from the moment we met. Even if she had been distant for a while and we've just been pushing and pulling towards each other. I did like her even if I didn't truly know what she was really like. Any time she let her mask down she would quickly put it back up. Even when she would push me away and my brother would say it's best to stay away. I wanted too but I couldn't truly even if I wanted too.

Taking me from my thoughts Luca opened the door running to get his stuff before disappearing. From far I could see Addie upset for a moment you would think she was on the verge of crying before her mask went back up again.

After practice Jake texted saying if it was okay to meet Vin by the park. I was confused on why Addie friend wanted to meet. I went back and put my guitar on the guitar holder before switching to something more comfortable before going to the park.

Walking to the park I saw a guy drinking a very large latte. When he turned around and said Liz? I nodded in response walking towards him and slowly sitting down. It was a peaceful silence when he spoke "Um I know we've never properly met but I'm Vin. I need to ask you a huge favor." He said nervously. "And that would be? I feel like you should ask Addie." He sighed "I would but she can't know because it's for her own good whatever happens tomorrow it just happens and I need you to be their for her even if I can't. Look i'm gonna give you this and I need you to not tell anyone we met including Addie she can't know. Also give her this letter after you'll know when it's the right time. Wish we met in better circumstances Elizabeth." He said as he got up and walked away.

I stood their for a good moment trying to take everything in before my phone buzzed. It was a reminder I had to switch my guitar strings out with new ones. So I went back home and started playing The Weeknd as I laid the guitar and started switching the guitar after an hour of switching them out I decided to shower and putting an oversized shirt to sleep when someone knocked my door. Obviously my hair was still wet and I was drying it with my towel opening the door only to see Addie...

"Something on my face since your just staring at it?" Addie said tilting her head as a smile grew on her face. She lifted a box of brownies smiling at me. I extended my hands and moved aside to let her walk inside.