Liz

"Yeah, she's nothing but trouble." CHAINS-NICK JONAS

2 WEEKS LATER- THREE DAYS BEFORE D-DAY

I cock my head "You fucked the bartender?" He lifts his drink and chugged it in one go. "Why not might as well live a little before you know what don't worry about it you have other things to worry about." My brows lift up "Worry about what?" He just got up and went to flirt with some girl on the dance floor. Sighing Olivia gets up "Imma go home it's been a long night guys." She got up and kissed Liz on the cheek saying goodbye and waved at the guys and stared at the dance floor for a good moment before walking away.

The past few weeks Luca seems tenser and more out of place always running late never showing up and well more drinking and partying. The guys don't complain until they drag a drunk Luca home.

Liz finished her drink and rubbed her face when she saw Addie in leather pants, a black shirt, and a leather jacket getting led to the back room heavily guarded. She thought she was drunk since they called her Ms.Clark as the women headed inside not realizing it was truly her Addie the one woman she thought about every night since then and every night she dreamt of how they danced and laughed all their memories in dreams she couldn't get a hold of.

She noticed Addie suddenly became colder and barely showed up at school and always someone picking her up. Her suddenly not talking to her as much as well as not even at least a wave the only person she saw her interact with was Jake and even then it seemed as if she kept him at an arm's length not looking good for both Meadows siblings.

She sighed and called an uber scrolling through her camera roll finding photos of her and Addie when they went to get ice cream at two in the morning till when they danced.

She sent her a drunk voicemail..

"Oh look it's the girl who said has a thing for me even kissed me and made out with me but wants nothing to do with me classic. Um shit.. Uh I was supposed to tell you that your beloved brother has been going off the rails we're worried and I figured this has something to do with your coldness lately I don't know but you should check on him you know okii byee. She walked her way out the car as she headed to her dorm room she walked crookedly when her ex came by..

"Oh Liz let me help you." Her ex slurred bashing her big lashes and making her face in a big pout as she helped her get back to walking again and before Liz could walk into her dorm her ex pinned her to the wall and was parting her hair for access to the neck her favorite part. Liz was oblivious to the point she thought it was Addie.

"Trying to get charged with assault now?" Addie said marching her way up to Liz ignoring the bag in her hands. In a moment Isabella let a drunk Liz go "Oh I don't feel so good." Liz said covering her mouth and in an instant, Addie ran up to her checking if she was okay and unharmed before taking her inside. She took her to the bathroom where Liz puked and Addie rubbed her back in small circles.

She helped her get showered and while Liz sat on the toilet Addie cleaned her makeup off so she didn't have it on in the morning. She helped her get in the covers and put a pack of pills and a water bottle on the nightstand for her in the morning ready to walk away Liz held her wrist.

"Don't go please not right now." She croaked Addie nodded and got into the covers and slept with her as Liz threw herself at Addie and Addie hugged her waist as they fell to sleep in their own little bubble.

Addie woke up earlier and left and left a note for her as she headed to the facility since she had a meeting to attend.

• • •