Liz

"I guess maybe thats why i'm lying to my therapist." TORNADO WARNING-SABRINA CARPENTER

If Liz was anything but surprise was hurt.

Luca had known what went on between them that night she didn't know how but he knew..

No one could understand what the conversation was truly about not even Liz.

But she had an idea.

As soon as Addie walked out Luca turned around to Liz.

"You lied Liz."

All she could was stare blankly at him before he ran out the door with his bag as Olivia went and chase him.

The days flew after the news spread quickly..

"Daughter of Meadows is actually a Clark?"

"Luca refuses to be heir of the Meadows foundation."

"Millionaire Addlina Meadow also known as Dante Clark daughter taking over Clark industries."

"What did actually happen to Addlina Meadows all those years ago?"

"Dante Clark & Addlina Meadows sues The Meadow family for kidnapping?"

Even in school everyone knew she had slept with Addlina and Addlina was nowhere to be found.

The band had taken a break..

Everything was crumpling and the one girl she wanted was gone unable to be contact and founded.

The rumors we're cruel.

No one stood for her.

Nasty names were said.

None affected Elizabeth Muller however not having Addie with her hurt more than any words.

She had decided to take a couple days off and spend some days with her mother.

Lyla Muller.

Her mother had heard over everything that has happened to her daughter..

"Darling are you alright?"

Elizabeth turn to face her mother with her music book on her hand.

"Yes mum everything is alright."

The Muller's we're British only their accent come out with Lyla since it never left her.

"Darling I was thinking if you'd like to continue your studies in London? I have a friends of mines who work in this business music school. I know you want nothing with the family business but consider it would you? It'd be a bit of a fresh start."

"I'll think about it mum."

As they walked, her mother pointed out different flowers and plants, telling her their names and describing their characteristics. Liz listened intently, soaking up all the information and marveling at the diversity of life around her.

They stopped to admire a particularly beautiful rose bush, and Liz reached out to touch the soft petals. "It's so pretty," she said.

Her mother smiled. "Yes, it is. And did you know that roses have been used for centuries to express different emotions? Red roses, for example, are often given as a symbol of love."

Liz looked up at her mother, fascinated. "Really?" Before she chuckled at the irony.

Her mother nodded. "Yes. And there are so many other flowers with their own meanings and stories. It's amazing to think about all the ways that nature can inspire us and touch our hearts."

The next few days she spent it going over lyrics she was writing with out a band Liz always wrote lyrics.

"But close ain't close
enough
'Til we cross the line,
hey, yeah."

She spent the night falling to sleep in dream of memories of her and long gone girl she had spent of her senior year getting to know.

Stefan had told her the truth. What her family truly did if she considered London..

She had always suspected that there was more to their wealth than meets the eye, but she never imagined they were involved in illegal activities.

Feeling conflicted and unsure of what to do, Liz decided to text Addie to meet her at their spot which was the school park by the swings.

But as she walked towards the swing, she suddenly felt a sharp blow to the back of her head and everything went black.

When she woke up, she found herself tied up in a burning building with no escape. She frantically searched her pockets and found only a burner phone with Addie's number. She quickly dialed her friend's number and waited anxiously for her to pick up.

Pick up Addlina

Please pick Addie

I need you..

|Author note|

i like writing to get that ick off my daydreams so 🤷‍♀️
this is pure fun and probably cringer but who cares no one knows its me so
i totally used into you lyrics

word count: 722