Introduction

Hey, my name is Tara Nikita, and I'm 27-years-old with a 3-year-old daughter named Bella Nikita. I work at Olive Garden in Atlanta, GA and I plan on becoming an actress, author, psychologist, wedding planner, lawyer, masseuse, and mermaid performer in the near future. I'm a Gemini and my daughter is a Libra. I'm a fan of horror, anime, thriller, mystery, romance, erotica, drama, martial arts, and comedy both TV shows/movies and books. I like to read, write stories, go swimming, learn martial arts, exercise, and watch WWE. I'm into Rap, R&B, Hip Hop, and Pop music, but I like to venture off into listening to different genres of music. I'm shy, intelligent, introverted, ambitious, adventurous, and eager to try and learn new things.

My day to day life is all about work, and taking care of my daughter, but my real desire is to meet the man of my dreams. I'm no Cinderella, but I've gotta find a way to get up out of this boring life of mine, so, I can spend more time with Bella, and travel the world. I want the whole world to know my name, and like Taina said, "I know I can't wait to see my name in lights. No one's gonna stop me. You'll see, I will go far". So, let me take you on my journey from boring, independent, single mom to the woman who is blessed to have it all.