A Puerto Rican Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11am, Tara woke up next to Damian with his arm wrapped around her waist and he opened his eyes to look at her. He stroked her face, hair, arm, neck, and moved his hand down to her ass. He squeezed her ass with both of his hands passionately and started kissing all over her neck. He got on top of her and took off his shirt. He threw it on the floor and started kissing her lips.

Tara: No, my breath stinks.

Damian: I don't care. My breath stinks, too.

He put his hands on her cheeks and went back to kissing her. She pulled his boxers off and he helped her take off the rest of her clothes. 

Damian (sexily): Your pussy's wet for me. Let me drink from you.

He gave her a kiss and got out of the bed. He positioned her legs on his shoulders and started sucking and licking her pussy. She gasped and panted fighting back her moans. He squeezed her voluptuous boobs and nipples were perky. She put her hands on top of his and he looked at the love faces she was making. He picked her up while he was still drinking/eating her pussy out and she put her hands on the back of his head. 

Tara: Luis, I'm about to fuckin' cum. I can't hold it in any longer. Don't stop, Luis, don't stop.

He put his hand on her back, and ten minutes later, she came in his mouth. He tried to suck her pussy dry and her hands turned into fists while she was holding onto his head. He laid her down in the bed and wiped her pussy juices from the sides of his mouth with his fingers. He licked his fingers and she started sucking and licking his dick. She did the same thing to his nut sack and he started making love faces. He held onto her hair and slapped her ass. He started saying dirty, nasty, sexy things to her in Spanish and she pulled him into the bed.

He laid down, and watched her deepthroat his dick, and balls while he slapped her ass, played with her swollen pussy, and stroked her boobs. Both of them were moaning. Twenty minutes later, Damian was getting ready to come and he pulled his dick out of her mouth. He pushed her on the bed and inserted his dick inside of her quickly. He squirted his sperm inside of her throbbing pussy that erupted with her pussy juices, too. He had his hand on top of her head and his nut sack inside of her pussy along with his dick. He pounded her pussy while her legs were wrapped around his waist and they were French kissing each other.

He emptied his sperm into her and she closed her eyes. His body was pressed against hers to the point where she couldn't move or go anywhere. Thirty minutes later, he stopped and they held onto each other. Both of them were sweating profusely and panting heavily. They moved their hair out of each other's faces and smiled. He gave her a 10-minute passionate kiss and put his forehead against hers.

Damian: I love you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Tara: I love you, too, Happy Thanksgiving.

Papi Martinez knocked on the door and they looked at each other.

Papi Martinez: Are you two gonna sleep all day or are you gonna help me with Thanksgiving dinner?

Damian: We're up, padre, we'll be down there in a minute.

Papi Martinez: Okay, and if Tara is up, tell her Bella is eatin' breakfast as we speak, so, come on down.

He walked away from the door.

Tara: I'll turn into a mermaid if I take a shower or a bath. 

Damian: Do you want my father to know that we had sex under his roof without his permission?