Having a heart-to-heart conversation

A month later

A month later. Monday, November 7th, 2022 at 11am, Tara woke up in her hotel room in San Juan, Puerto Rico and her phone was blowing up with phone calls, text messages, video calls, and DMs from her social media accounts. She informed Bella's teacher that Bella would be gone for a week at her grandfather's house and she'll be back at head start next week. She saw that Damian, Bad Bunny, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, Shayna Baszler, and numerous others had called and texted her. Damian called her phone and she answered the video call.

Tara (sleepily): Hola. (Hello).

Damian: Mornin', open your door, you've got company.

Tara: Luis, I just wanna rest.

Damian: And you will once I show you around Puerto Rico, and you get to meet some of my family, since, you're gonna be apart of it.

Tara: Okay, hold on.

She hung up the phone and walked towards the door. She unlocked it and moved out of the way. He went inside and she closed the door behind him. 

Damian: When did you get into the PR?

He gave her a kiss and she put on her shoes. 

Tara: Around 8am. 

Damian: Let's go get breakfast. 

They left her hotel room and ate breakfast at Puerto Criollo. He showed her the different spots and they took pictures of each other. They fed each other ice cream and weren't paying attention to the people taking pictures and filming them. 

Damian: You've got chocolate on your lips.

He started kissing her and she put her hand on the back of his head. Around 6:30pm, they were walking along the water at Balneario El Escambron beach while the wind was blowing through their hair and he was holding her hand.

Tara: It's so beautiful here. I've never been to a place that was so breathtakin'.

Damian: We can come here a lot more if you'll say yes to my proposal.

Tara: Luis, I'm a waitress workin' at a restaurant, and you're a WWE Superstar. You and I can never coexist with each other in a relationship. You and Rhea should be in a relationship together not you and I.

Damian: Nature--.

Tara: You and Rhea have everything in common, and the attraction shows not just on TV, but behind the scenes, as well. The fans see it, and so, do I. She's your soulmate, your twin flame, not me.

Damian: Do you really think that deep in the bottom of your heart? Do you really think I should date Rhea Ripley, instead of, you?

She hesitated on her answer and looked out at the water. He turned her face towards him with a firm look on his face.

Damian (firmly): Answer me, Tara.

Tara (firmly): Yes, I love you, Luis, but I can never have you. I'm happy that I got to know the real you, and I'm gonna miss that, but you will never look at me the same way you look at Rhea, and I can accept that. Goodbye, Luis, it's been a privilege.

She kissed him on his right cheek and walked away. He watched her walk away.

Damian: She may be my favorite Nightmare, but she's not my future woman, Nature!

He ran after her and Tara got in a taxicab. He ran after her while she was in the cab and she started crying. He kept calling her name, and he ran after the cab, until, he couldn't run anymore. He fell to his knees and started crying.