Damian and Tara's first interaction on Google Chat

Sunday, October 2nd, 2022, Tara woke up to her phone blowing up with notifications and she sat up in bed. She looked over at her Alexa Echo Dot and saw that it read 11:45a.m. She got up and got ready for work. The babysitter was knocking on the door and Tara did her morning routine. She ran downstairs and opened the door. 

Tara: Come in, Amber. She's still sleepin', but when she wakes up, I've got breakfast on the stove. Help yourself to the fridge and the TV.

Amber: Is it gonna be a long night for you, Ms. Tara?

Tara: Who knows? I'll try to make it back here before 8:30p.m. Here's your payment for this week and next week.

She gave Amber $300 and Amber took it from her. 

Amber: Thanks.

Tara: You guys have fun.

Amber (smiling): Don't we always. Bella is as smart as can be.

Tara: Just let me know when she starts drivin' you insane.

Amber: I will. I have a great day at work.

Tara left the house and made her way to Olive Garden on a Greyhound bus. She looked through her phone at all of the notifications and saw a message from Libra85 on her Google Chat. She clicked on the message and it said: Libra85: Hey, how are you, beautiful lady? Tara looked out the window and typed back: Gemini95: I'm okay. Just headed out to work. May I ask who I'm speaking to? She put her phone in her pocket and got off the bus as soon as it stopped in front of Olive Garden. She went inside the building and went to the back to put on her apron. A 37-year-old woman with long two-toned honey caramel hair that made its way past her shoulders a little bit named Lexi Santos walked towards Tara wearing the same waitress uniform and Tara grabbed her ordering pad and pen.

Lexi (in her Spanish accent smiling): Your regulars have been wonderin' where the hell you've been. They're drivin' everybody crazy.

Tara: Well, my regulars won't always get to see me, so, they'll just have to put up with the rest of the staff.

Lexi: Any plans, tonight?

Tara: I wish, but it's just gonna be Bella and I, tonight. I'll bring home some food from here and that's what we'll be havin' for dinner, tonight.

Her phone dinged letting her know about another notification and she took it out of her pocket. She looked at it and it was a message from Libra85. Lexi looked at it with her.

Lexi: Don't tell me you're startin' to have a love life for the first time in forever.

Tara: Ha, ha, funny, and no, I'm not startin' to have a love life. I'm too busy payin' my bills, takin' care of Bella, and savin' up money to go back to college.

Lexi: Tara, you should, at least, have a boyfriend somewhere along the lines of your plans.

Tara: Lexi, I'm a 27-year-old woman with a 3-year-old daughter who needs my focus, right now.

Lexi: So, what're you gonna do? Wait, until, you're 50, and Bella has graduated from high school to have a man?

Tara (nonchalantly): Yeah, that's pretty much it. I need to focus on Bella and go after my dreams, right now. One of my dreams is goin' to college to get my Master's in the careers that I want.

Lexi: You know what, you should be masterin' in, right now? A man, a relationship, un marido (a husband), and then, you can loosen up, and relax. I've watched you, ever since, you started workin' here, and all you do is hide behind your responsibilities, instead of, takin' a chance on the wild side.