Having dinner with Damian and his father

At 8pm, Tara was entering the Eter Rooftop & Lounge wearing her Leopard Bodycon dress with black, pleather boots and she looked around nervously

At 8pm, Tara was entering the Eter Rooftop & Lounge wearing her Leopard Bodycon dress with black, pleather boots and she looked around nervously. She walked through the crowd and Damian and his father were looking at their watches.

Damian: She's not gonna come.

Papi Martinez: She's gonna come, trust me.

A waitress walked towards Tara and tapped her right shoulder. Tara turned around and looked at her. 

Waitress (in her Puerto Rican accent): Are you Tara Knight?

Tara: Yes.

Waitress: Follow me.

She grabbed Tara's hand and led her to Damian's booth. Both men stood up with a smile once they saw her and Damian put a red rose behind her right ear before kissing her hand.

Papi Martinez: So glad you could make it, Tara.

She half-smiled nervously.

Damian: Please, have a seat.

She sat down in the booth and he sat down beside her.

Damian: You look gorgeous, tonight.

Tara: Thank you.

They ordered their food and drinks and Tara looked at phone to see if she had any text messages from her father about Bella.

Papi Martinez: Well, now, that we're all here, tonight. Why don't we find somethin' to talk about? Do you like Puerto Rico, Nature?

Tara: Yes, I actually love it. The culture, the people, the food, the sights, and the nightlife. It's breathtakin' to me.

Papi Martinez: I want you and my son to start datin'. I've looked you up and read some of your stories. They're highly creative and I just can't get enough of them. I hope you thought about what we've talked about, earlier.

Tara: I have and you're right. Damian and I don't have to have everything in common and I'm willin' to give us another chance.

Damian: Really?

She looked at him and smiled nervously.

Tara: Yes.

He started kissing her with his hands on her cheeks and they wiped each other's tears away from each other's faces. He put his forehead against hers and kissed her head multiple times before kissing her lips again. 

Damian: Thank you, you've just made me the happiest man alive, I love you.

Tara: I love you, too, just don't cheat on me or harm my daughter in any way.

Damian: I won't, I promise.

They hugged each other and he cried into her shoulder. After 20 minutes, their food and drinks arrived and the waitress poured them each a glass of Veuve Clicquot Rose. She sat the bottle of champagne in the ice bucket and walked away.

Damian: So, I was thinkin' about bringin' you and Bella along for the ride by movin' you guys into my house. 

Tara: You mean to New York, the Big Apple?

Damian: Yes, you'll love it. My house is huge, you'll be safe, you'll be on the road with me, and the only time you'll get to come home is on my off days or when I take a vacation.

Tara: I don't wanna invade your work space.

Damian: You won't. My friends love you and my bosses are okay with you and Bella being on the road with me. Everything is perfect, now, and the only thing that I have to do is make you my wife, and have babies with you.

Papi Martinez: I'm so glad that you guys are together, now, let's drink the night away.

 Smooth Operator by Sade started playing and every couple that was in there were dancing. Damian got up and held out his hand.

Damian: May I have this dance?

She grabbed his hand and he led her out to the dance floor. They started slow dancing and he held her hand while wrapping his arm around her waist. He held her close to him and almost everybody in the restaurant were filming and taking pictures of them. 

Tara: I'm leavin', tomorrow.

She kept looking over his shoulder out the windows.

Damian: And when were you plannin' on tellin' me this? When you got on your flight?

Tara: We weren't speakin' to each other, Luis.

Damian: No, you weren't speakin' to me. I was blowin' up your phone like a bomb and you weren't answerin'.

Tara: What did you want me to say?

Damian: How about, "Sorry, Luis, I'm so scared of being in a relationship with you, and I should've never pushed you away, but I'm willin' to make this work just like you want to", that would've helped, Tara. Not run away and let another female take your place. You're not irreplaceable, Nature. 

They looked at each other.

Tara: It's not that easy. I mean--.

She kept looking around her at a loss for words and he turned her face towards him.

Damian: Just say it. Let's be scared together. It's your first time datin' someone like me and it's my first time findin' someone that's one-of-a-kind. 

Tara: My emotions are everywhere, and when I'm around you, I can't think straight. It's a good thing because the last time I had fun was when I took my daughter to the Georgia Aquarium. I would've dated you even if you were still the fat bartender workin' at a club. Your body figure doesn't change your personality and aura only you can do that.

Damian: Have you dated fat guys before?

Tara: No, I rarely dated.

Damian: What do you want out of life?

Tara: Abundance, love, good health, and for the world to know my name by doin' my future careers, in other words, I wanna be happy and alive.

Damian: Then, stay with me forever.

He gave her a long, passionate 30-minute kiss and fireworks were going off outside. She held onto him and he had his tongue to the kiss.