Tara wakes up/Damian informs her what she is now

Two days later. Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 at 2:45pm, Damian was reading a Japanese manga called Juvenile Orion to Tara, until, she put her hands on the glass of the aquarium and opened her eyes to look at him. Damian looked over at her and put the manga down. He got out of his seat and stood in front of her. She looked at her mermaid tail and bra, and then, looked at him. She had a worried/scared look on her face. 

Damian: It's okay. This doesn't change anything about how I feel about you. We're gonna get through this together, you, me, and Bella, I promise, okay?

She nodded her head yes.

Damian: I've gotta go alert the doctors about you being awake. You must be starvin'.

He brought Dr. Falco and Dr. Andrea to Tara's hospital room and they took her out of the aquarium. She grunted and hyperventilated while having her hands on both sides of her head. They covered her up with towels and started drying off. She started crying and Damian held onto her while comforting her. Thirty minutes later, she had her legs back and her tail was gone. The doctors helped her into a hospital gown and Damian helped her into the hospital bed. 

Dr. Falco: Ms. Knight, I'm Dr. Falco, and this is Dr. Andrea, we're part of the team of doctors, and hospital staff that's keepin' what you are a secret.

Damian: You and Bella are mermaids, Tara. We don't know how you became one but you are. Both of you will be protected by the President, the future Presidents, and the President's people.

Tara: And you? What's gonna happen to you?

Damian: I'm not goin' anywhere. Me, my family, our friends, your family, and the WWE will keep you and Bella's secret as a mermaid a secret, until, the day we die. We know what the consequences are if we break the rules and we won't break them. This doesn't change anything between us.

Tara: You would fall in love with a mermaid? It seems funny to me, the Rockstar and the Mermaid, at long last in love.

Damian (smiling): Call it what you want, but I love you, Tara Knight, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You can be a werewolf, vampire, mermaid, the Devil, an Angel, or banshee, and I would still love you.

She pulled him in for a kiss and they made out for a little bit.

Dr. Andrea: You look hungry, Ms. Knight. What can we get you?

Tara & Damian (in unison): Seafood.

Damian: I know a spot that I can get you some seafood from. I'll be back with some dessert, too.

He gave her a kiss and left the hospital room.

Dr. Falco: Your daughter is safe, Ms. Knight. President Biden and his people have already been alerted about you being awake. Mr. Martinez says that you're quite the avid reader. We can get you some books to occupy your time, until, he comes back with your food.

Tara: Okay, can I have some apple juice, and a Coke, please?

Dr. Andrea: Sure, we'll be right back.

They left the room and Tara played with her clear crystal necklace while lying down in the bed.