New Arrival

Third person pov:
A new student was a arriving at Nevermore Academy. A new person who had gathered intel about their powers. Nobody knew where or how but it had happened. The family were the only ones around here that knew what they could do. Y/N Y/L/N. A person everybody had feared where they used to go to school. Everyone was scared. Even their own family. The Family had sent them off on their own after a tragedy that had taken place. The parents had hoped this school would get rid of the powers, made sure they were harmless. Little did they know what would go on behind the walls of the academy.

They walked through the tall gates of Nevermore, the wind messing with their hair. As they walked through the doors kids stared and whispered. Did Y/N care? Yes. But would they show it? No. Nothing would break the confidence that Y/N possessed as they walked through the halls toward the Head teacher's office. As they looked around they noticed a lot of kids had some things in common, many wore sunglasses, others were immensely 'hairy' and loud, and other wore hats that completely covered their hair. Hm odd.. they thought to themselves although they kept walking to their destination. Their parents hadn't explained what Nevermore was, they had just told Y/N it was a new start.

Y/N walked into the office after knocking on the door. A tall lady with blonde hair stood near a fireplace which lit up the room and provided enough warmth to feel comfortable. "Y/N, good to see you! I'm Mrs Weems" She said, she walked toward a desk and sat, motioning for Y/N to sit in front of her, "I've heard quite the stories about you from your parents, are they here too?" She questioned. "No, it's just me," Y/N said in a sad-ish tone. "Oh well, we can manage without them," she said, her voice was laced with sympathy, "how are you today?" Y/N looked down at their hands, "I'm alright." The conversation continued for a few more minutes about they're family and previous school records until Mrs Weems stood up and moved around the desk, "Let's take you to your new dorm," she said with a smile.

They walked down the halls and up stairs. They finally reached a room with wooden doors and a black handle, the lady opened the door slowly. "Anyone in?" She asked, "Your roommate should back soon, she's probably out at break currently." The pair stepped inside the room revealing one side covered in posters and pillows while the other was left bare and empty. "Your roommate, Yoko, will be showing you around soon unless we come across a different student for the job. But just set your things down and you can unpack later." Y/N did as she said and left their things on the once empty side of the room. "Follow me to the courtyard." They walked together at a good pace until they came across a young boy with long, brown hair and blue eyes he was taller than Y/N, maybe 6'2". "Ah, Xavier Thorpe, since Yoko isn't around would you be able to take (Miss/Mr) Y/N for a tour?" Principal Weems asked, politely. "Sure, I'm not busy." He said with a small smile toward Y/N. "Great! Start with the courtyard please." She said asked she walked off into the shadow of the halls.

"I'm Xavier, follow me." He said, his voice was kind and inviting. "So, where are you from?" He asked, though Y/N doubted he actually cared. "Somewhere.." Y/N replied, they weren't so easily good at making friends, they were very secretive. "Okay...good to know. Anyway, here we are. The quad." He stated with a sense of accomplishment. "The four main groups of people around here are Fangs, Furrys, Scales and Stoners. He motioned to each group as he said the names. "Vampires, Werewolves, Sirens and Gorgons." He continued after noticing the confused expression of their face. He opened his mouth to continue once again when suddenly a hand was placed on Y/N's shoulder from behind them. "Hey, you must be new around here." The voice was of a tall boy, not as tall as Xavier, he had brown eyes and wore a beanie. Y/N turned to face him. "Yes i am, i'm Y/N." They replied with a shy voice. "Good to meet you, I'm Ajax." He smirked, it was quite cute.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Tell me what you think please and if you have and ideas please let me know anyway, have a good day