THE LIGHT IN YOU

In another dimension, a battle is taking place. Between the light and the darkness. One that fights for Order and the other for peace.

Here, their champions clash blades against each others as enemies.

Rey, having no origins vows to destroy her enemy Kylo Ren. Ren wanting to show her that she could so much more.
They battle determined to best one another but the force has other plans for both of them.

"Look at yourself, you wanted to prove to your resistance that you're a Jedi, where did that lead you?"
"Shut up!"
Rey lunged with her lightsaber swinging Wildly while Ren simply blocked and evaded.
"Join me"
There were those damn words. Rey promised she would never fall to the dark side. She stood up in defiance and said.
"I will not help you crush other worlds and conquer the galaxy! Your mother wouldn't want that!"
Kylo chuckled at the thought. "Who are you really fighting for Rey? There is no republic, the galaxy has lost its hope and will to fight back. We can bring peace to them all. You and me. We're the same. We're bonded. You must know that"
"I know what you became, that night after you murdered your father. Tried to murder Skywalker! You'd do the same to me without hesitation. More importantly to your mother"
That made Kylo stop in his tracks.
"You're a monster and always will be!"
She didn't mean to go far but she had him where she wanted him to be. In pain.
"Then why do you have hope for me? Lying was always the Jedis best habit. You're no Jedi. Just a mere Scavenger on the brink of extinction while your trying to save me"
"I was a scavenger, you think you know me but you know nothing about me. Not a damn thing!"
She lunged again and he blocked.
"Then you don't know yourself. Your a nobody...always were"
His words hurt.
She knew that was true enough. No parents, no home. Nothing.
Tears stung her eyes as she couldn't look at him.
She couldn't hate him anymore than she wanted or she'd become him.
Kylo saw the conflict in her eyes and felt it in her heart. In truth he was hurt she left his side but hurting her back wasn't something he wanted. Just her. Just Rey.
"But not to me"
Rey shook her head and disengaged. Ren saw that he had struck a nerve.
He too had disengaged his blade and knelt down to her level.
"Why do you say that? Why do you keep destroying what I treasure?! All of it for what? Snoke is dead! I just want you to come home. Not as Kylo Ren but as Ben solo"
She weeped. Ren boiled with Anger but didn't explode. He listened for once. "Because it's the truth, you're not nothing to me. I don't understand why you carry on with the dying resistance! When you could be with me. I'd protect you and be there for you"
Rey shook her head.
'Only way for that to happen is if you took my hand'
She wanted him to hear her thought.
"I can't, no one would allow me to live, not with what I've done"
"I'd protect you! Your mother would do the same, no doubt, I just wish you could see"
Kylo didn't know whether to just take her as prisoner or just end her. Yes, he is a monster but he'd rather be a monster with limits.
To this he needed to hear her say his name.
Everytime she said it. He felt hope.
"Say it...tell me that you need me"
Rey looked up at him and held his gloved hand.
"I do need you, I can't keep shutting you out forever. Just please let's leave all of this and let's go somewhere nice. Beautiful and-"
"Green"
He answered for her. He remembered her being fond of beautiful planets.
"I need you Ben, I need you"
He felt it even more and he took off his jacket draping it over her. "Come"
She looked towards him and towards his ship. Fear gripped her again.
"We're not going to the first order. I'm taking you home"
"So you'll just leave me?"
"I'm not going anywhere and pray to the force that you don't go anywhere. You know I'll just hunt you down again"
That made Rey blush and smile. He had never seen her smile. He felt unworthy of her smile. He hung his head down in shame but felt engulfed by her arms as she laid her head on his chest.
"I know"
Those words, his father said those words to him.
He slowly hugged her back and smiled a small smile.
It felt nice to actually be comforted. "You'll Be going back"
He didn't want the comfort to end but notice his troopers getting closer.
"Until the time is right, we will both find a way to end this. I swear it on the force"
They hugged again and it felt right to Ben.
Rey needed the comfort and he was glad to be the one to give it.

Suddenly both of there senses indicated something was happening.
"Do you feel that?"
Rey and Ben looked around at their surroundings as a white light blinded them both and they suddenly fell to the ground.

So it begins, the force has chosen these two to save the very one himself from the clutches of the dark side. From Darth Sidious himself.