THE CLONE WARS

Running down the corridor proved to be futile as Droidekas gave chase. "R-2 we need that elevator!"
Anakin nearly yelled into his com link.
Rey was busy resetting wires. "No need"
She said as the elevator came speeding down.
"I sense more droids"
Anakin said on guard and Ben listens and heard the droids approaching fast.
"Too late their here! Protect the Chancellor"
Obi-Wan yelled. It was Ben that started blocking blaster bolts with no difficulty.
They were merely just droids.
The elevator arrived just in time and everyone hurried inside. Ben stood behind Rey and beside them was the chancellor. Anakin, Count Dooku and Obi-wan stood in front of them all. "So your not a sith but your lightsaber blade is red"
"Not only that...we can feel your hatred and anger"
Obi-wan and Anakin were on Bens case but it was Rey.
"It's a long story we only wish to share later. In time you can trust us both that we are no threat"
"Your blade is cracked...unstable. You have anger and hate. You barely embrace it. Only when in the presence of Skywalker"
Dooku taunted. Ben force choked him immediately. Causing Anakin and Obi-wan to react only by holding their sabers.
"Ben look at me. Don't listen to him. Don't lose yourself now"
"One thing about our time, the Jedi and the sith are both dead. I destroyed the Jedi. As for the sith, they fled like Cowards. In turn I destroyed them as well"
"You didn't destroy her"
Anakin motioned to Rey who held Bens hand. He let dooku go and looked down at Rey.
"No I did not"
"I'm sensing a because somewhere in Between"
"I need her and that is all you need to know"
Ben kept his mouth closed and exhaled.
Palpatine on the other hand had snuck a smirk.
'So my plan worked...my boy...they do not trust you'
'The only one I trust in here is the girl'
'Ah yes...Rey...I can feel how powerful she is. You wish to turn her to the dark side'
If it were anytime, he would strike down Palpatine right then and there.
He had to refrain.
The elevator had stopped and the doors opened.
'Are you okay?'
'Keep your thoughts to yourself! It's hard trying to shield mine from all of them'
Rey kept quiet and kept her head down.
"I'm sorry...it's just a lot"
Rey nodded and Ben wondered if he upset her.
He winced at her abrupt silence and wanted to say something but he couldn't find it in his heart to do so.
He was shamed.
"Let's see if we can find something in the hanger bay that's still flyable"
Anakin tapped him comm link.
"R-2 get down here"
He kept walking behind her as Kenobi, Anakin, Dooku and Palpatine were trapped by Ray shields.
"What the Kriff?!"
"Easy Rey...there just Ray Shields"
"Ray shields...hang on how did this happen were smarter than this"
"Apparently not...I say patience"
If this was a time for Ben to Scoff he would have had he not been distracted.
"Patience?"
"Yes R-2 will be along in a few moments and he will deactivate the shields"
As if right on Cue, R-2 came squealing in and crashed into the wall.
Rey couldn't have been more happy to see another old friend. Ben snickered at R-2, to say the most in his life he actually missed the little droid besides messing with Three-pio.
"See...R-2 deactivate the shields"
"Hands up Jedi"
Multiple droids from all sides appeared.
"Hey you don't move!"
R-2 had shocked the droid and was knocked to the ground.
Rey was mad at the cruelty even by R-2s kind. Ben wish he could just cut through all these droids.

They were then taken to the upper bridge. Where they would meet General Grievous.

 Where they would meet General Grievous