𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

CHAPTER TWO:

A CERTAIN PROPOSAL

It was still bright outside in the kingdom of Kings Landing as the many citizens within the crowded streets of the large kingdom were venturing around, doing their daily jobs that they did every single day in their lives while the royal family con...

It was still bright outside in the kingdom of Kings Landing as the many citizens within the crowded streets of the large kingdom were venturing around, doing their daily jobs that they did every single day in their lives while the royal family continued to do what they had been doing earlier in the day in Red Keep. The birds chirping weren't as loud as the chatters of voices all around in the fighting grounds of the castle where the royal children could be seen, the animals being seen flying around within the bright blue sky where the bright sun could be seen with the white clouds.

Guards and attendants could be seen within the fighting grounds as they did what they were supposed to do while the four boys of the royal family could be seen fighting some makeshift dummies, wooden swords tight in their grips as they continued to go back and forth. A few feet away, Y/n found herself sitting on the steps, book in her hand as she read the words before looking up every once in a while, watching her brothers, Lucerys and Jacaerys continue fighting, occasionally meeting Jacaerys' gaze as the prince would be continuously glancing at her whenever he switched dummies.

Standing just a bit in front of the princess, the Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Criston Cole, held a blank expression as he watched the boys fight. As the boys switched dummies like they had been doing for the past couple minutes, Jacaerys and Aemond bumped shoulders, not even apologizing or saying a word to one another as they walked right by each other.

Across from them, Aegon patted Lucerys shoulder before they were both fighting one another. Turning the page of the book, Y/n glanced up to see Jacaerys swung his sword around before she looked to Lucerys, smiling as his little arms did the same as his brother and uncles. Meanwhile, Ser Criston stood a bit beside Aemond as he instructed him to do stuff he wasn't doing, like moving his feet light and softening his knees, ignoring the frustrated grunts and expressions that the young prince was currently making as he continued to swing the wooden sword.

After swinging his sword around against the dummy a couple of times, Aegon stopped when his eyes landed on two handmaidens walking by him, a smirk growing on his lips as his violet eyes stared at them, all while the two girls nervously glanced at the rather cocky prince just when Criston called out his name, causing the white haired boy to look away from them.

"I've won my first bout, Ser Criston. My opponent sues for mercy." Aegon comments.

Criston nods, shrugging. "You'll have a new opponent then, My Lord of the Straw. Let's see if you can touch me. You and your brother."

While the guard grabbed one of the many wooden swords, Aegon took a glance towards his brother with raised brows as Jacaerys and Lucerys walked off to the side. Her interest on the fight, Y/n ventures over until she was stopping beside Jacaerys, wondering if her brothers will be able to hit at the man.