Training?

𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐀

𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐀.. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐃 [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄] 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐓?―Gon says to Killua as he is holding a stick and he looks and sees you on the ground, "hm.. I don't know actually, I'd have to be around her more to find out." Killua says as they both look at you for a split second, "But I'm sure you get the point am I right?" he starts walking away, Gon following as he picks you up. "hey [name], any change on you-?" hell nah I'm broke as hell." you say then start laughing to yourself falling out of Gon's arms as Gon sighs and picks you up and you head to the Heavens arena.

-

"Okay.. seriously [Name] you've got to get off before we get in line." Gon says as you slowly slide of the 14 y/o and get up, as you all get in line, you finally make it to the front and the lady tells you your number and hands you guys a paper to put your signature on, "Ouh girl I feel famous," you say as Gon laughs, "Me too!" .. "Heh. I don't have to imagine I am," you give Killua a look and write your first and last name in cursive. Satisfied with the results you get Boujee "Ahah!!! (sticking your tongue out) Look at me eating it up!" You laughed happily as Gon just smiled at you, sweat dropping while Killua also smiled. "Killua Zoldyck you're number 2054 , Gon freecss you're number 2055 and [Name] .. Uda...ku are you perhaps the second sister of T'challa? son of T'chaka?" the woman looks up at you from her seat and you nod, "uhnnn, in the flesh" you say 

in a 'Wakandan accent' or more so, your normal voice.

"Please tell your brother that I thank him greatly! uh-" she stumbles on her words and crosses her arms, 'I hope I didn't offend Wakanda or anything!' she gulped looking at you as you smiled and salute back, "I see you again, eh?" you say and she nodded.

-

You all walk into the arena, "it's been a while. But this place hasn't changed." wait you mean you've been here before?" Gon asks Killua, "Yeah, when I was about six. My dad left me here and told me to reach the top floor, took me 2 whole years." Killua says amusedly watching the fight as you make an 'oh that's terrible' face. "Killua do you need a hug?-/Ah WHA-?! Cut it out alright!" You hold out your arms and try to hug him as he pushes your face away. 

You got that hug.

"Numbers 197 and 2055 to ring E!"

"Ouh that's Gon" you say happily, you wanted to see this fight, "Oh me already! I'm getting nervous!" Gon," huh?" you've already gotten through the testing gate, right?, relax." Killua reassures Gon, smiling as Gon smiled back and left for ring E. "Awh look at you.. reassuring you friends, you are such a good person." You say and Killua perks up, "Huh?!-" sh sh.. Gon is going up!" you put a long colored nail on his lip and point to the ring.

Obviously Gon ate with one push, Killua eating with a knock-out along with a random dude eating it you guessed, "I watched your fights, you guys are amazing!" the little kid introduced himself as Zushi, "by the way, what technique do you study? I study the (gurl what the fu-)" Gurl all I know is whoopyaasss, does that count?" I don't think so [Name]-" Gon laughed out as you ha a finger on your lip in confusion.

"Your kidding! you three are that powerful with no training!? I'm humble to be in your presence." Zushi says bowing, you rub his head, "there's no need for this." you say as Zushi looks up at [Name] with rosy cheeks, "YOU'RE SO HUMBLE!" He says attaching onto your arm, "May you please get off before I bite you?" you say and he immediately goes back to his spot, you three share a weirded out look. "Good job Zushi, I am proud of your work," you hear clapping and see Zushi bowing to this dude clapping, "Hoshi! I am very thankful but, master, your shirt is untucked!" Zushi points out as his master' sits there looking goofy.

"oh! hn- sorry about that," he says tucking his shirt in, "who are they?" oh! this is Killua and Gon, though.. miss I forgot your name." "[Name]." Yes! that." Pleasure to meet you, my name is wing." .. "LIKE- CHICKEN WANG?-" Gon gives you a disappointed face, "No [Name] it's wing, not.. wang." "That's what I said, WANG." no you idiot!- y'know what, never mind." Killua says.

-

You four (Zushi, [Name] Gon & Killua.) were cashing out your money from winning fights and Killua buys a soda as he tells you all what amount of money you get on each floor later at night, Him and Zushi would fight and Killua went behind Zushi and chopped him in the back of the head which he took it as a hit but anyone else would have gotten knocked out, you watch as Zushi used a weird technique that caused Killua to jump back, "ZUSHI!" BRO THAT MADE YOU JUMP. It was Wang, he was upset with Zushi which caused him to stop whatever technique he was using.

you swipe under the person your fighting with your leg and they hit their head and get knocked out, "In this ring we have Ms.[Name] back at it again with her one swipe knockout!!" the lady says as you hold up a peace sign at the camera.

"Ya! our own rooms!" Gon says happily hoping on his bed as you walk in behind the two boys with a smile on your face you sit at the edge of the bed on the ground, you three are then called for another fight. "UGHHH BROOO!" You yell in aggravation as Gon drags you.