𝟐𝟓

𝟐𝟓

YOU WERE getting irritated with the people who stayed in their homes and called you and Killua rebels and threw things at you for trying to help them escape from the chimera ants. But up from above.. the guy working for the royal guards seemed to have spotted you two running northeast. 'Damnit, we're being followed and he's way out of yoyo range. If we don't lose him or beat him we'll be in trouble, it seems [Name] can see him too.' Killua thought then looked at you and you nodded.

YOU BOTH jumped off the cliff to see that there was a giant forest where the guy following from above can't see and if he came down he'd be in yoyo range. But then you guys feel lots of shaking while hiding under the tree and as soon as it comes you two already hop on the tree and in one swing Killua cut off the attackers' arms and head. You guys tried to kill the last one who seemed to be the leader and.

*TOOT.*

"HA HA Did you like that?!"says the leader still running out of the forest on a poop ball. THIS N-GGA FARTED IN YALL' FACES. You guys tried to run after him but you kept getting shot with fleas? "Killua! I can see the guy who's shooting them at us, make sure you dodge it." you tell Killua and he nodded, he couldn't see him but with you he'd be alright.

HE USED En as what it looked like, it looked as if he was trying to detect the flea bullets. He let one hit his head so he could determine which direction the enemy might be in. You guys hop in the air in the direction of the guy. "Is that him?" Killua asked. "Yes," you responded. You guys chased after him until he wrapped you both in his octopus tongue and before you guys him the water, Killua had cut the both of you out and you guys were on the pillars of his underground kingdom arguing with this octopus with the name meaning squid which made no sense.

THE OCTOPUS tried hopping away and you guys followed with ease, Killua caught up to him and held onto the pillar while holding the octopus. "Hey, so we meet again." Killua says so casually making you giggle a little. After some difficulties you guys were planning to head out but to you, Killuas' body looked like a dart board and these guys were randomly attacking him which made you confused on how he couldn't see or sense them but could hear the one one causing it in his head.

"HOLD ON." "Huh?" Killua says in confusion and then sniffed and the grabbed Killua. "wha- what are you doing?.." he stuttered then you check his shirt and see a pin. But before you could take it of the ortho twins had already thrown the dart hitting Killua in the head and at first you thought he would die but he somehow caught it and put an octopus thing on it and reattached it t his head and laid on the ground smiling at you a putting a shushing finger over his mouth and you nodded and hid your presence using In and hiding behind a pillar and watched as the ortho twins had came to see Killua dead but he cut their heads of as soon as they came near him and then sit up explaining how he survived the last fish dart.

KILLUA TRIED to limp his way out and fell on the ground worrying you and making you run to his aid. "Killua!" you cried as you ran to the boy who was bleeding. "Oh, [Name] how nice.. am i.. going to die here...?" Killua says hopelessly. You started tearing up. "Ikalgo! please, can you carry him?!" you asked and he noded. "Octo..pus?" Killua says. "I'M NOT AN OCTOPUS!" The octopus says as he then put Killua on his head and tried taking him to an underwater doctor.

KILLUA DIDN'T want him to do that because they'll call Ikalgo a traitor and try to kill him. "I'm gonna save you, don't die on me!" The octopus says. You had to wait on the surface since you couldn't swim. and you were anxious, worried just a lot right now.

(When you meet Komugi you were in LOVEEE WITH THIS BABY. YOU WILL TAKE HER EVERYWHERE YOU GO! And she loves you 2 <3 she actually caused effects of your power to happen. ;) Anyways i watched through and seen Komugi crying girl i wanted to hug that baby so bad.

AFTER SOME days and refreshments along with planning, v You guys were finally going to carry this mf out AND YOU GET TO MEET KOMUGI, BAM WHAM YES TO THE MA'AM. You guys had a few more minutes to officially go out, when Knuckle thought of the king might be making babies in the kingdom you made a face with your nose wide open and your eyebrows furrowed and your eyes narrowed which got a laugh out of Gon & Killua. 

NOW THEY were talking about why Pitou would stop using En. "Hold on! I have an idea.." You said quietly. "Go on [Name], shoot!" Gon says. "Maybe Pitou would have stopped using En to heal the king? maybe Pitou would have a power for it..?" "And just like Gon said, he might've hurt himself because he was upset and then it had gotten Pitou's attention?" You thought, they all did agree that it'd make sense.

"ITS TIME."-Says Morel after checking his clock. "One minute left to go, Gather 'round." Morel says putting down his giant cigar thingy and putting a hand on the doorknob. "Counting down fom ten, you all ready?" Everyone nods. "here we go," you looked at the portal. 'well dang, why we acting like we 'bout to go to war..' you thought.

IT WAS there. where you guys had encountered a guard.