𝟐𝟔

―YOU ALL stood in shock as only Killua knew what was happening and it had to do with Netero and his grandpa

YOU ALL stood in shock as only Killua knew what was happening and it had to do with Netero and his grandpa. It was you three who 'had to get Youpi' because the others wouldn't try to get him during this situation. As soon as the gecko guy and knuckle were invisible and punched Youpi out the way, You, Gon and Killua ran past to get up the stairs.

BUT THEN Pitous' En had stopped everyone for a moment as things progress..

-

YOU AND GON Seen the king himself. "He's ugly, he has nice and thick lips though, i like that." is what you would say but you only thought that lol but accompanying him was (Zeno.) and Netero who pinted at the king signaling that this was indeed the king and when you seen Gon he looked scary asf and had the most ugliest-ly scary face.

LUCKILY KILLUA had came and also stood and watched. 'Grandpa!" he says in surprise, "oh so the guy in purple is your grandpa?" you wondered. "Mhm," Killua hummed.  As Zeno used a dragon thing to carry the king and him and Netero away you and Gon had spotted Pitou and went on, the three of you.

YOU GUYS have now found neferpitou and they were using they're power on a young girl. (i made her 1 year older now bc i looked it up.) Nefer slowly looks back at you three, his eyes widening (he went by he before idk if it'll switch so ill do they/them he/him.) "do you.. remember who I am?" Gon says.

OOO NIGGA WHEN I SAY IT GOT SERIOUS THAN A MUHFUH IN DERE. You was shaking and quakin in yo boots while Killua tried to talk but Gon shut him tf down real quick, You guys couldn't tell him that Pitou was saving the girl and healing her, not doin what she did to Kite, He started saying he'll do anything and that he really needs to save this person. and he even broke his own right arm to prove that you guys could trust him, he said he'll break his legs if its not enough.

GON WENT BERSERK (BABY GO TO WORK THROW IT BACK AND THEN SHE TWERK, BABY GO BERSERK.) "No! Gon don't, they can't heal Kite if you kill them." you & Killua try to stop Gon, his jajan ken had an corrupted aura around it this time.. you remembered what Wing had said that if he attacks with an intent to kill it could seriously hurt someone. OO GIRLL HE SAID 3-4 HOURS WASN'T FINNA WORK AND ONLY GAVE EM 1 AND SAID HE'LL EVEN SIT THERE FOR IT BECAUSE THEY WERE GONNA. FIX KITE.

KILLUA WASN'T here but you ended up staying to watch the girl get healed and so you could try to take care of her just incase and so Gon wouldn't try to attack Pitou or  at least make sure he doesn't try to kill him. since Killua had ended up leaving and getting found by the gecko guy, you were bored to say the least but looked at your bear.

YOU THEN hear a voice while looking at your bear. "H-hey.. uh you!" you hear a voice and see it was Pitou. "Don't talk to her," Gon says still ignoring anything Pitou says wsith dead eyes looking at the girl. "Yeah?" you responded anyways because he wasn't talking to Gon. "Your.. uhm- bear is cute," Pitou says and you immediately had pink butterflies, It was sudden. "Thanks.." "stop trying to have small talk because it won't save you now." Gon rushes him and you stayed quiet, the butterflies going away. 

WHILE SITTING there you see a small version of one of the butlers, specifically 3 of the butterfly butler. You punched one of them making the other two angry and you had your bear and hit them away which made them come back to wherever they came from.

SO THE butterfly butler came in and tried to butt in and Gon quickly shut him tf down. "This is none of your business. You just shut up." he says making you cover your mouth but stay silent asf. 'BACKTALK? ITS QUIET AIN'T NO BACKTAWLKKK.' You thought as you side glanced at Gon. Later on he asked the butterfly butler to stay and then you seen him and Pitou looking at each other and Pitou made a worried face. So you used your powers to butt in obviously.

THEY WERE planning on having Pitou tell the butterfly butler and then try to get Gon to react. They think to be successful when Gon's eye twitched.

UHH UHHH PROGRESSION BC IM GETTING BORED ISTG THE SIDE CHARACTERS TAKE UP MOST OF THE EPISODES WITH THEIR UNWANTED OPINIONS.

 YOU WERE walking around to check on everyone else and you come across a girl who had a purple globe on her head covered with a hat made out of hair, matter of a fact her whole outfit was strangely made of hair and your main focus that made you upset was..

KILLUA WAS CRYING, HELL NOW WTH HAPPENED?