𝟏𝟖| 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

―𝟏𝟖| 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝟏𝟖| 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

❝WHAT HAVE WE here..❞Says the voice in a fog the it cleared up, THERE IT WAS. HISOKA, BUTT BOOTY NAKED, BARE BEHIND IN FRONT OF YOU 5. WHEN IT STARTED GROWING. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP NO WHY IS IT- AAAAAAAAA NO NIGGA MY EYES THE PAIN I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP NIGGA  STOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" You started crying and hitting the ground it was actually so soul-shaking you couldn't anymore, Gon and Killua used each of their hands' to cover your face.

―You were sitting there traumatized while this man gave you guys the info you needed. When Bisky tries to act all giggly and cute saying you guys wanted him to join you automatically denied. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NO, NO HE CAN NOT." You yelled angrily.

-

As you guys were walking the 3 of you get a feeling someone was looking at yalls' dump trucks so you turned around and look at Hisoka. "NIGGA STOP PLAYIN' I WILL RUN YOUR FADE FOR REAL STOP!" You were for real about to cry. "Oh really~? run my fade..? what an interesting choice of words-" "STOP! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT YO-" "Hisoka how about you walk in front!!!" Killua yelled stopping you from catching smoke you didn't want.

-

Aiai - city of love

*BOW*

"Dang you big-headed b-tch can you-... watch.. yo self-"

This man was so fine, you guys had such a tension when you started talking you were going to get kissed by him until they all found their way to stop it.

-

―It was time for dodgeball with Razor one of the masters meaning a developer of Greed island when he found out Gon was his friend Gings' son he said that Ging had told him not to go easy on Gon and when he was about to throw the dodgeball at Gon and kill him basically when he used Ko and cover his face you ran in and hugged Gon with a loud noise of you both being slammed into the wall. 

"DANG NIGGA THAT HURT!" You say, Gon had blood running down his face and the shoes knocked off of him, he'd sworn that he'd catch the ball next time while you weren't gonna sacrifice your life like that again ever.

-

When Gon had Killua hold the ball while he punched his hands were damaged terribly and he wouldn't admit it and when Bisky took his hand out of his pocket Gon says it's okay and  that he trusts Killua to hold the ball because it's him and he would trust you but didn't wanna mess up your nails and he also told you he thought they were cute. "you noticed?!" you smiled and covered it, you were genuinely happy. 

-

THEY ATE THAT TBH, YOU DON'T LIKE HISOKA BUT HIM, KILLUA AND GON ATE THAT TF UP. But after it wasn't good because Gon had passed out after hitting the ball again and now this dude was gonna send it back. 'Referee are we allowed to kick it?" you asked. "yes," "all I needed to hear, thanks!" you say as the guy hit the ball you jumped high and put your strength to your leg and kicked the ball you guys still won either way but Gon didn't want to beat him like this.

in the end, you all won. (bored of this part tbh.) you guys gotten the strip of beach card that the Genthrou guy needed.

so now its just you 4 again, Killua was gonna think of a strategy to beat Genthrou and heal while  you and Gon trained.