𝟏𝟏

𝟏𝟏|𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 <𝟑

𝟏𝟏|𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 <𝟑

❝W-wait Kurapika!!-❞

WHEN SPARKS FLY..

You watch in disgust as Gon and Killua shoved their faces with food, you were having a public picnic in the park. "What are you two doing? if you don't enjoy this- I didn't even finish my food yet," you scolded them while eating animal crackers until Gon spat his food on Killua's face. "EW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUHHHHH Ewwwwwwww" You cringed at it. "Kurapika!" Gon says getting up and you and Killua turn around.

Killua slammed a pie in Gon's face after politely letting you get a slice and they started chasing each other and Killua slamming the pie into his face again as you hear Kurapika laugh and you slowly bring up your personal phone and snap a picture and take one of Gon and Killua and act like nothing happened.

- THE GANG IS TOGETHER AGAIN.

"It's been so long since we all been together like this!" Gon says as you nodded, you were very happy to be together. "Yeah!" Leorio smiled. You all start walking to the elevator while they talked you went on your phone rubbing your fluffy phone case as you go onto messages.

MOO MOO MARIE:

Hey b!tchh did you get to see him today?

THE BADDEST:

Yeah monkey, he's with me.

My babies are here too though, we just got out the elevator and are in a room rn.

A few minutes pass Kurapika gets a message from Hisoka saying the troupe never died.

OO B-TCH GUESS TF WHAT, KURAPIKA SOUNDS PISSED, THEY FOUND OUT THAT THE MEMBERS NEVER DIED- HISOKA LIED SAYING THE TROUPE DIED!

MOO MOO MARIE:

Ooo! gurl go deal with that situation and calm your man down and tell me the tea after!

THE BADDEST: 

Okay bookie! luv ya!

MOO MOO MARIE:

Mhm <3

- CHAT HAS ENDED.

When Gon and Kurapika were laughing you made a face

you just paused and looked around for where the funny part was at

'That is so not funny.' Killua thought as you went on your phone and played something.

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS FEELIN' YOU? THAT NIGGA A MUNCH NIGGA AN EATER HE EAT IT FOR LUNCH-" "AHAHAHAHAHA-" The sound of Killua's laugh fills the room as he puts an arm around you. "Now that was funny!" you smiled at Gon, "Apologies if that was rude, it just felt right and because Killua looked annoyed." You apologized. "Yes [Name].. that was very rude." Kurapika scolded you as you just looked at him, you seemed upset that he was upset with you. "I already apologized it's- not that serious." you say looking away.

You and Gon were going to distract the phantom troupe so Krappy ka could kidnap Pakunoda. You guys meet melody, a co-worker with Kurapika who has amazing hearing as you are in the car with Killua with melody and you with Gon and Kurapika and Leorio you ended up getting out with Gon because Kurapika ran after the few troupe members which resulted in you and Killua and Gon getting caught when Killua came for you three.

"Come out." Machi says.

"DAMN THAT B-TCH CAN HEAR!" You whisper yelled pissed as you get out from your hiding spot and she ties you up as well. You were pissed because you weren't able to change out of your animal paw slippers and they got wet when you get to the hotel main room you see Leorio reading a newspaper 'NIGGA CAME IN CLUTCH AAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!' You were so happy when you seen that man and you three looked at him. He acted like he was angry on the phone and then looked at you guys with an 'angry' look. "What are you looking at kid, huh?" he says. "should I kill him?" Shizuku your bo0- Shizuku asked as Chrollo says to ignore him and look the other way. Leorio starts sending a message to you two by emphasizing on specific parts to the 'caller' which you thought was so smart.

Nonabunga came and thought you three wanted to join and Gon and Killua guys 'closed their eyes' and look the other way, "And what about you little la-" "Mm!" you hmed un-interestedly and close your eyes looking away with an attitude and when the lights shut off you kick Pakunoda in the shin and run while hiding yourself, and watch what happens next.

They were trying to find you and you kept quiet and begin to follow them.

-

you watched as the guy threw the phone to Gon and Killua who broke out of their chains while you were masking your presence. You laughed at how aggressive they were and Shal? yelling at them to be careful since it was his phone.

-

Next chapter!:

AUCTION HOUSE NICCAAAAA!!!