-

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬?―You wondered about Mr

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬?―You wondered about Mr. Netero's question out loud and he nodded, "Well, I think that number 99 is interesting.. I wanna see his power in action. I liked 118 because his monkey was cute. I hate 44, he makes me feel itchy everywhere on my body. 404 is calm I like him. 405 is cute, he strong too! would totally recommend his friendship that I am currently tryna get! I don't know the name of the tall one who has a suitcase but I like his voice, he could try to use it to an advantage. And (friend's badges.) I love them because they understand my humor and match my energy, I can vibe with them most definitely, who i wanna fight is 44 I wanna slap the sh-t out of that nigga for real, he gets on my nerves." You say shocking Netero at the use of the n word, "I'm black." you say with your eyes closed, you sensed this dude was looking at you crazy.

"A-ah.. I see.." He sweat dropped as you get up and leave,

-

Netero shows the chart and the photos show everyone and your friend making half a heart with her tongue out and your picture completing it doing the same thing showing your tongue piercing while your other hand is flipping your other friend off and your other friends' photo is doing the same while you all are smiling. "AAA GIRL THEY DID IT!" You and your friends squealed together happily. 

LET THE FINAL PHASE OF THE EXAM BEGIN!

it was Hanzo? against Gon, "I'm Mesta, I will be serving as referee for this tournament, good luck." the bouncer looking guy says as Hanzo and Gon stand in front of each other, Hanzo points out something small that only him and a few people noticed and you raised your hand making this face:

" the bouncer looking guy says as Hanzo and Gon stand in front of each other, Hanzo points out something small that only him and a few people noticed and you raised your hand making this face:

"But, no surprise there really!" Hanzo says boastfully. " Bitch don't nobody care," you say sassily moving your head, earning some laughs especially from the clown dude.

- The round begins.

he hit Gon in the neck making him fall. "Now in a regular match, I would have already been declared the winner." he says and starts talking and beating Gon up, now its been 3 hours of it.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU! DO YA HEAR ME!?" Leorio yells as he gets stopped because it would get Gon disqualified, you look over at Kurapika and Leorio and see them clenching their teeth as their pupils dilated and Kurapika's eyes turn red, "OUH HOO HOO BITCH THEY MAD!" You whisper yelled jumping with your friends' and laughing, You really wanted to see what would happen and Hanzo starts talking and showing off and Gon kicked him in his nose. "PERIODDD YOU SHOULDVE KICKED HIM IN HIS MOUTH FOR TALKING TOO DAMN MUCH!" You screamed happily, you and your friends' Marie and Kyrie cheering for Gon.

"Damn it! between the pain and you blabbering I don't know what cleared up my head more!" Gon says standing up irritated, "HELL YEAH! ATTA BOY!" Grandpa Orio says proudly.

- in the end he knocked Gon out and forfeit.