𝟎𝟖

𝟎𝟖|𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀

You watch as Wing puts his hands around the cute of water with a leaf on it, the water gets added to  bigger amount, adding more. "You're an enhancer!" You say happily watching as the water flows out of the glass "Correct, I am an enhancer." "YES! I'M SO SMART!" You yelled happily as Wing pats your head. "You sure are!" Wing laughs calmly, when Gon tries it the same thing happens. "You too!"Killua and You say. 'So cool!' you thought happily hugging Gon on his side. When Zushi tries the leaf turns, as you gasp happily with to hands over your mouth. "YOU'RE A MANIPULATOR! SO COOL!" You were really enjoying this. And the praise Wing gave you when you got it right. When Killua tried you all thought nothing happened until you guys are asked to taste the water. "It tastes sweet!" You all say, you grab the cup of water and take the leaf out and start chugging down the water. "[Name]!" "Delicious. <3" you say smiling sweetly as Wing sighed putting a hand on his head.

-

When you went, you were feeling happy and you put your hands around the glass and close your eyes and think of calm things and the glass of water starts floating around and the water doesn't float out, your hand on their own move in the direction of the cup as they gawk at the seen you get butterflies, the cup of water turning into butterflies. "Woah!! Butterflies! so pretty!" Gon says as the 3 are shocked. "Alright now do you know how to stop?" that question mad you panic because you didn't know how to stop which caused the cup to pour all the water out on Wings' head and the glass to start shaking then cracking and breaking which made it stab you and you stopped. "OWWW! OW OW OW HughFhUH *about to cry." your voice starts cracking while you make random crying noises as you grab your hand with the glass in it. "Please stop crying! just imagine it disappearing." Wing holding your hand, you sigh and look at his eyes and breathe slowly as you close your eyes and everyone else watches as the glass withers into butterflies that lay all over you.

-

You find out that you were a specialist.

... the three of you graduated while you all encouraged Zushi to work harder and that he could do it.

You watch Gon's fight against Hisoka in worry. when Gon finally punches Hisoka he gives his badge back as everyone else but the you and Killua were surprised. "Old beef/issues that they had with each other." you and Killua say together.

-

In the end, Hisoka somehow won.

You all are off now leaving Heaven's arena not without you crying and holding onto Zushi & Wing. "[NAME]!- LET- GO-" "NOOO MY LOVE FOR THEM IS EVERLASTING!!!" You scream. "{Name]! I can't go with Gn to visit aunt Mito without you!" you automatically stop crying and happily go with the two, "BYE ZUSHI! LOVE YOUUUU!" (platonically.) You yelled looking back as Zushi waves back with Wing. You two built a nice relationship.

-

"Gon! and you must be Killua!" "Huh?" Killua says making the most innocent face ever as the three hear a camera snap. "Awhh you look so cute." you smiled happily, "And this must be [Name] the one you say brightens you twos day-" "Uh! Aunt Mito! how about you help them to some tea!" Gon says with a blush putting a hand behind his head.

-

You three are running out in the forest doing very athletic things and go fishing for lunch. it ends up getting late and the three are watching the moon and you guys finished eating fish which was mighty finely seasoned and cooked in the fire by you. You feel the warm fire as you guys are watching the moon as you all have a sentimental moment, "I have actually never had any real friends different from me outside of where I'm from.. seeing as i would be use to people who look like me because they were like family but when i met you two and to find out your not like anyone else I've ever met, I was excited.  and that you look nothing like me while also being a different gender from me made me feel.. happy." you say looking down as you all sit up, "I think we've been too close to be considered only friends.." they both perk up at that. "maybe we can be the best-est and closes of friends!" Killua laughed at you. "You idiot! it's not 'closes' you forgot the t! and best-est is not a word!" You growled at him randomly. "A BUNDA LA CA CA," You say in a deep voice, "w-what?" he says confused as you get on him and started tickling him as Gon got behind you and tickled you along with Killua as you all laughed together.

"You know.. we all don't have friends, you two stick by me! lets travel around the world together, just you two and me!" Gon says happily as a blush adorns Killua's face as he looks away, "you idiot you don't know how embarrassing you're being right now, huh?" Gon laughs at what Killua said. 

-

You are asleep on Gon's bed and when you get up you see the two boys looking at you, "[Name]! you're awake!" Gon says happily running to your side and hugging you. "Hey Gon, what's that?" you asked pointing to what Killua was holding.

Now you three are trying to find out how to open the steel box. "Hey I've got it! Gon, what's something you didn't have before the hunter exam?" Killua asked. "My hunter's license except.. there's no opening for it." "No, I meant nen." Killua says. When Gon uses nen, it worked and the box started glowing. it breaks into another box with weird shapes on it and it wasn't steel, there were also shapes that looked like they are supposed to go in it.

-

You guys sit and listen to the tape that Gon put in after you opened the other box that had two rings and a tape in it.

After the tape tried to rewind while you al tried to stop it but couldn't because of the nen aura.

-

You and Gon watch Killua call his brother. Hen explains there are two leads one at a website and one at the York new auction, which would cost you guys a lot of money.

You watched as Gon waved bye to aunt Mito and he great grandmother, you all were now off to york new city.