𝟏𝟑

𝟏𝟑|𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋?

𝟏𝟑|𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋?

Your drip for this arc:

(Your mama has sent you this modernized kente dress

You don't need the earrings you can choose any stud types.)

―You inserted your chip into the game as the two were going to wait for you in the starting area. When you get there you felt like someone was watching you. You guys were walking and a guy interrupted it falling out of nowhere and attacking Killua, once the thing he attacked him with in the game hit him it had literally no affect on him and it did get Killua pissed as he looked scary af. "What. was that?" He says looking at him. Which caused him to leave using the thing in his hand he called a "spell card."

―"Hey Killua, are you ok?" You and Gon asked, "Yeah I'm fine, it was probably just magic that only works in the game." He says putting his hands behind his head. "Hey look! it's a town!" Gon points. "Oh wow! it looks so cool!" you say. "[Name] stop lying, It looks plain." Killua said making you laugh and cover your mouth. "That's not funny." you all read the sign that says. 

𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙱𝙰, 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚉𝙴𝚂.

―"These must be the prizes." Gon says as the city is painted with reward papers. "Guess so, hey look over there, for this month the prize is the Sword of Truth." Killua says, "So, Is that an important item?" Gon asks. "Probably so, check it out." Killua says as you two look on Gon's right and see a grown man with his arms folded looking at you three. You all decided to win contests and find out more.

...

―You guys were at a kitty café doing a spaghetti eating contest for some cards. You had to finish it in 30 minutes for it to be free. Apparently it was a Galgaida card which you guys had no idea how it worked. "And your time starts now!" says the yellow cat chef as you chowed tf down on this like it was some chicken, by the time Gon & Killua finished you just got finished wiping your mouth and put your lip gloss back on. "You finished before us!?" They say at the same time as you smiled at them and put up a peace sign.

―Then he gave info on the cards, you guys had the third to lowest ranking card on difficulty in getting it and next to it is how many conversions you could make from it being an item and a card, it was marked card number #1217 and could conversion around 185 times. The card was basically useless which made you guys upset.

―The card ranks from SS - H Would be, SS, S, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, And H. You guys all look out the direction of the window when you hear screaming and a booming noise and you guys rush out to see the townspeople forming a crowd around something, you guys push past and see the dead body of the same guy who was looking at you guys when you were checking out the monthly town reward calendar.

―"Hey, so what what happened here?" Killua asks a bystander. "All of a sudden he just up and exploded from the inside," he says as you looked at him, this was bad. This really proved that you could actually die in the game. Your eyes widened as he withered away, it reminded you of one of your abilities.

―A guy offered to help you three gather up and learn more about the cards and apparently you can trade with others, steal or earn them. So now we've gotta get spell cards to win the split the money. "Hell n- I'm good." You say kindly as Gon says he's gonna do it on his own and they can count him out as he walks away aggressively with you skipping behind him. You thought they were kind of sketchy anyways and didn't like the idea of handing everything with them you were a specialist. (Personality check.) Y0ou liked doing things either alone, with a very trusted group or with a few friends.

―Gon was very upset over Killua getting hit by that spell and still thought it was his fault and now you are both worried it'll effect Killua. After a pep talk Gon talks about how you two cme to help him find his dad and that he was glad he met you two.

Killua's thoughts:

'No, the reason I came with you two was..'

"C'mon let's go!"

'I'm glad I met you two..'

Killua thought hands in his pockets as the two ran happily in front of him.

You both paused and wait for him as Gon pointed somewhere...

UNBEKNOWNST TO YOU THREE..

SOMEONE WAS WATCHING YOU.